• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GQuest
    Soldier
    • Jun 2015

Ficus power not working?

Duke, can you confirm that Ficus power works? I did 37 straight Slums challenge jobs at 100% with Ficu seated Lady Luck in right hand and Vice and it didn't proc. Will it popup? What does the 1.5:20 mean? Thanks
  • GQuest
    Soldier
    • Jun 2015

Re: Ficus power not working?

Originally posted by GQuest View Post
    Duke, can you confirm that Ficus power works? I did 37 straight Slums challenge jobs at 100% with Ficu seated Lady Luck in right hand and Vice and it didn't proc. Will it popup? What does the 1.5:20 mean? Thanks
    Ok, so it is working. I did ten more and got it to proc. It said "You found something". I still don't understand the 1:5:20 part. Duke, Can you explain that please?
    Last edited by GQuest; 11-15-2017, 09:12 AM.

Comment

• Metalstorm
      Brawler
      • Nov 2013

At 1* Ficus’s skill only has a 1 in 200 chance of going off so even after doing slums dice job to great 37 times you would not expect the skill to have proced yet. Assuming your Ficus is 1* you actually got pretty lucky to have it proc within 50 attempts.

I’m fairly certain the 1:5:20 is the odds ratio of getting epic, rare and regular shards. This would mean that every time his skill procs you have a 3.85% chance to get an epic shard, 19.23% chance to get rare and 76.92% chance to get a regular shard.
      Last edited by Metalstorm; 11-15-2017, 04:18 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• GQuest
        Soldier
        • Jun 2015

If what you say is correct, what is the point of even having this epic, a total waste!

Comment

• Metalstorm
          Brawler
          • Nov 2013

If they’re gonna base it’s power on dice jobs it has to based slums dice job. There’s multiple dice jobs where it costs several thousand energy to get to “great” which is required for Ficus’s skill to proc. I get that the devs didn’t want people to be getting too many shards from Ficus but it also means that even at 9* he is more or less useless on anything other than the slums dice job.

It’s not a perfect solution, but I think a better way to have done it would be to calculate how much energy is needed to get the slums dice job to “great” or even to 100% and then (assuming it’s 100 for ease of maths) setting spending that much energy on dice jobs to give you x amount of chances to get crate shards when you collect at great or better on other dice jobs. So if it took 1000 energy to get to “great” on a dice job I’d have 10 chances to get shards. You would still be unlikely to get any shards in this instance but at least it would make Ficus usable on all dice jobs and not just slums. I don’t think Ficus’s skill is good enough (even at high stars) to just farm crate shards so for those people who already have 9* Pain and effectively no more reason to do slums dice job, Ficus is substantialy worse for those people.

Comment

Working...
          X