• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reaper9292
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

fusing side kicks /recombinators?

this is ridiculous .
    i just now noticed to fuse sidekicks requires not only dna (which comes from giving away some of them) but also the recombinators that are used to fuse lts?
    are u for real ? tried to fuse one common sidekick to 2 star and it wont let me bcz i dont have common recombinator .
    losing 2 fusion materials along with a few to gather dna and now i have to farm common recombinators ?????
  • Cthulu
    Retired Game Guru
    • Dec 2014

Re: fusing side kicks /recombinators?

Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post
    this is ridiculous .
    i just now noticed to fuse sidekicks requires not only dna (which comes from giving away some of them) but also the recombinators that are used to fuse lts?
    are u for real ? tried to fuse one common sidekick to 2 star and it wont let me bcz i dont have common recombinator .
    losing 2 fusion materials along with a few to gather dna and now i have to farm common recombinators ?????
    That's strange, mine only uses the dna (checked on a mini before posting just in case)

Is anyone else having the same problem?
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Reaper9292
      Banned
      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
      That's strange, mine only uses the dna (checked on a mini before posting just in case)

Is anyone else having the same problem?
      maybe its a glitch and it wont let you fuse if u dont have the recombinator , but if u have it it wont take it away?
      i tried several times on my toon and the message for needing a common recombinator kept poping up like when u try to fuse lts but u dont have recombinator.

Comment

• Reaper9292
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

tried on main where i dont have epic recombinator .

Comment

• Reaper9292
          Banned
          • Jan 2016

Image Screenshot 2017 11 14 13 30 22 hosted in ImgBB

Comment

Working...
          X