Thread: fusing side kicks /recombinators?

Hybrid View

fusing side kicks /recombinators?

this is ridiculous .
    i just now noticed to fuse sidekicks requires not only dna (which comes from giving away some of them) but also the recombinators that are used to fuse lts?
    are u for real ? tried to fuse one common sidekick to 2 star and it wont let me bcz i dont have common recombinator .
    losing 2 fusion materials along with a few to gather dna and now i have to farm common recombinators ?????

Re: fusing side kicks /recombinators?

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper9292 View Post
    this is ridiculous .
    i just now noticed to fuse sidekicks requires not only dna (which comes from giving away some of them) but also the recombinators that are used to fuse lts?
    are u for real ? tried to fuse one common sidekick to 2 star and it wont let me bcz i dont have common recombinator .
    losing 2 fusion materials along with a few to gather dna and now i have to farm common recombinators ?????
    That's strange, mine only uses the dna (checked on a mini before posting just in case)

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    That's strange, mine only uses the dna (checked on a mini before posting just in case)

Is anyone else having the same problem?
    maybe its a glitch and it wont let you fuse if u dont have the recombinator , but if u have it it wont take it away?
    i tried several times on my toon and the message for needing a common recombinator kept poping up like when u try to fuse lts but u dont have recombinator.

tried on main where i dont have epic recombinator .
    https://imgur.com/a/yCOO7