• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Metalstorm
    Brawler
    • Nov 2013

Sidekick questions

I was wondering if a dev, or anyone else who knows more about this than I do, would be able to answer the following questions I have regarding sidekicks.

1. What is the default drop rate for for common, uncommon, rare and epic sidekicks? I’ve been trying to work it out myself and with the limited data I have and currently have common 68.50%, uncommon 20.65%, rare 7.61% and epic 3.26% but I have no idea as to how accurate those numbers are.

2. What’s the default drop rate for a uncommon, rare and epic sidekicks on a critical hunt?

3. This may be wishful thinking but is there any sort of pity timer on critical hunts that would guarantee at least 1 epic for every 5 critical hunts for instance.

4. If I upgrade the chance to get an uncommon by 0.5% does that just subtract 0.5% from the chance to get a common and add it to the chance to get an uncommon? Same question also applies regarding upgrading the chance to get more rare and epic sidekicks.
  • Cthulu
    Retired Game Guru
    • Dec 2014

Re: Sidekick questions

I can help

1. Unknown so far
    2. Unknown so far
    3. Nope but it would be nice
    4. Good question? It could work that way or it could work as a sort of an increase to the chance portion of a complicated RNG formula and function more as a boost than a straight additive effect. Not sure personally...
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Mobile Mob
      Lieutenant
      • May 2016

!!!BUMP!!!

2. My guess is 70% 20% and 10%
      Same as Halloween crate?

Comment

• Bugo
        Goon
        • Oct 2015

Here are my sidekick drop percentages so far using a sample size of 210 total sidekicks:
        Epic 2.38%
        Rare 5.71%
        Uncommon 27.62%
        Common 64.29%

These percentages fall in line with my percentages of Lt's owned.

However, when I think of epic, rare, uncommon, and common, I would expect the following:
        Epic 5%
        Rare 15%
        Uncommon 30%
        Common 50%

Comment

• GQuest
          Soldier
          • Jun 2015

Here are my stats:
          57 total hunts, 1 toon
          1-Epic 1.75%
          3-Rare 5.26%
          16- Uncommon 28.1%
          37-Common 64.9%

5 critical hunts yielded 1 rare and 4 uncommons

Comment

• Metalstorm
            Brawler
            • Nov 2013

Do those numbers include the 1 rare and 4 uncommons from critical hunts? I’m ignoring critical hunts, or at least looking at them seperatly to standard hunts because otherwise it would slightly skew the data in favour of uncommons, rares and epics because you can’t get commons on critical hunts.

It’s also not surprising that the drop rates for uncommon, rares and epics seem to be much lower than they are in crates because you can upgrade them presumably by 5% each.

Comment

• GQuest
              Soldier
              • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Metalstorm View Post
              Do those numbers include the 1 rare and 4 uncommons from critical hunts? I’m ignoring critical hunts, or at least looking at them seperatly to standard hunts because otherwise it would slightly skew the data in favour of uncommons, rares and epics because you can’t get commons on critical hunts.

It’s also not surprising that the drop rates for uncommon, rares and epics seem to be much lower than they are in crates because you can upgrade them presumably by 5% each.
              Yes they are included in The totals

Comment

• Bugo
                Goon
                • Oct 2015

Mine include the critical hunts also

Comment

• Metalstorm
                  Brawler
                  • Nov 2013

Originally posted by GQuest View Post
                  Yes they are included in The totals
                  I just added them to what I had and the numbers are pretty close to what I would expect which is 70%, 20%, 7.5%, 2.5%.
                  And if my understanding of the upgrades is correct that could be improved to 55%, 25%, 12.5%, 7.5% which is pretty similar to crates minus 5% uncommons and +2.5% to rares and epics.

The data I have on critical hunts also appears to support the idea that critical hunt drop rates are 70%, 20%, 10%.

Any chance a dev could confirm or deny any of this?

Comment

Working...
                  X