Thread: Missing accounts

Missing accounts

I've heard of two cases of people logging in and not seeing all of their accounts.

Please message support first but this is a great place to share problems and fixes.

Re: Missing accounts

Boss_Ladee shared that they are also having issues. Their account does not show up on their GameCenter.

Street Boss

I have 40 accounts. I haven't checked iOS but on Android, I'm missing 5 out of about 35 toons. There's not a rhyme or reason to it - most of the missing are newer than most, but not the lowest levels, not the newest accounts, and not the least recently played. Further, one toon that I still have suddenly has zero (0) LT's. I have notified CS but as you know it's Saturday and I am not in a rush to hear from them. It's odd.

In most cases, there might be 4 or 5 toons associated with a specific Google ID, and only 1 will be missing. I've tried looking at the same google ID on different android devices, and the same toons are missing.

They were all there a month or so ago. I'm sure it will straighten out next week. None of the missing toons are above LV130 or so.
    Just a bit analytical.

Vanishing Game Center accounts😡!!!
    This is a real problem. It seems to have started Friday. Our mini Empire seems to have lost 10 accounts they come up as "player does not exist" even though there still in the empire and still allies. We temporarily lost access to both the Leader and Underboss but got lucky because them 2 accounts had been pulled up on a 2nd and 3rd device. Support was contacted.

I hope this is an easy fix for all involved! Hopefully there isn't any serious or permanent table corruption happening here. If this is a cascading effect first witnessed by EvE shutting off for some empires, we might have the weekend off sooner than later.

Enforcer

Happened to me once before.. tried switching character and couldn't see anything... closed the game and restarted the app.

40 accounts? That is insane lol.

I think I need the exact time that you lost toons.

1st report of it that I saw was at about 1:30 a.m. Central Daylight Time on Saturday morning.

Boss_Ladee was thinking Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    Boss_Ladee was thinking Friday
    Getting closer - went through the Line rooms that I lurk and see a report of it a 11:15 p.m. CDT on Thursday.

Why all those toons are missing? ive 40 toons as well. but managed to recover only 4 of them. the rest just gone. do you have any idea how time consumed to create all those toons?

i went to check other Empire member at the " Donations" list. Click on their toon. lvl 408, 600, 500, and lots of them "Player Does Not Exist" . GONE.

WOW!! Many more people have been losing toons and there doesnt seem to be much going on to fix it, but still expecting ppl to spend on Amsterdam limited jobs? I assume this will be fixed before these accounts all lose out on heist SP and shards? Can we get some sorta update?

Street Boss

I received a response from support sending me to a web form for reporting account loss. I'll try it and send an update here later.

I filled out the form. I was a bit concerned that the choices of operating system were "iOS" and "Andriod." The form asks if you have lost any accounts and if so which army codes you can find and which you can't. That's pretty straightforward, right? But after that they ask me if I lost any items. I have no idea, I can't see the toon!

I'm sure they'll clear it up right away.
    Last edited by analytical; 11-14-2017 at 12:21 AM. Reason: update the story
    Just a bit analytical.

Street Boss

As of 5pm Texas time, I have all of my accounts back. The toon that lost his 48 LTs is still without LT's. But the others are all back!
    Just a bit analytical.

Quote Originally Posted by analytical View Post
    As of 5pm Texas time, I have all of my accounts back. The toon that lost his 48 LTs is still without LT's. But the others are all back!
    Contact CS if you still in trouble.