Thread: Special offers

Special offers

Hi,

as a low level player you get many special offers by purchasing fp. Why are there no offers for high level?

Re: Special offers

I think more offers, free refills etc are given to low level toons to help boost them up a little. This game had been out for I think close to 5 years now and the gap between new and established toons is constantly widening so this helps close that gap a little which in theory should help improve retention of newer players.

I actually think it’s a great idea as it makes the game much more accessible to new players as well as potentially increasing the total number of active players with no real downsides, or at least none that I’ve noticed.

I think they're referring to the level promos. They're better than they were but many of us beyond those levels missed out since they weren't offered retroactively.

Maybe they are working on the next batch of increments? *crosses fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by Metalstorm View Post
    I think more offers, free refills etc are given to low level toons to help boost them up a little. This game had been out for I think close to 5 years now and the gap between new and established toons is constantly widening so this helps close that gap a little which in theory should help improve retention of newer players.

I actually think it’s a great idea as it makes the game much more accessible to new players as well as potentially increasing the total number of active players with no real downsides, or at least none that I’ve noticed.
    It’s gotten just as hard to retain players as it has to gain them.