Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Community Sidekick Hunting Guide Comment Thread

Community Sidekick Hunting Guide Comment Thread

Welcome to the Sidekick Hunting Guide Comment Thread

So this is a thread for comments, advice, updates, new information, corrections, additions, complaints, proofreading/grammar, better images, questions, concerns, new boss info, info and screenshots for the wiki, anything and everything that can be considered useful towards getting the best information out there for the UE community in general.
    The updated sidekick hunting guide can be found here:
    -->Community Sidekick Hunting Guide<--

This and the main thread will hopefully continue to have a work with the UE Wiki as the wiki is also a great source of hunting information

As a community thread, the idea and hope is that we can work together to keep it updated and it isn't dependent on any one player or forum member. So much of the information is a result of the tireless efforts of players posting information in the forums, in messages, and in messaging groups. Thank you all for your hard work. Everything we know is because of you and as players we are so incredibly grateful.

There is no right or wrong way to comment. Any player can ask questions. Anyone can suggest changes or amendments. The main thread will stay closed in an effort to keep the information more accessible and clear but any GG or mod can edit it at any time.

Please attempt to keep the posts on the topic however - opinions and hypotheses on hunting are always welcome but from time to time there are different issues of frustration and contention in the forums.
    Please utilize the appropriate threads for those concerns and topics where your voice will have a greater impact.
    Last edited by Cthulu; 11-09-2017 at 05:02 AM.

Re: Community Sidekick Hunting Guide Comment Thread

Has anyone completed a ‘critical hunt’ yet?

Seems to be every 10 (or the first is after 10).

Are we going to track upgrade requirements?

Wild Guide 1 needed a squad at level 1.

Hunting Expert 1 requires Hunting Vereran 10
    Hunting Master 1 requires Hunting Expert 10

Cthulu is amazing 👍🏻

@Mercurial: Cthulu mentions in the guide that the "critical hunt" has no commons in it.
    48BE8B

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    Cthulu is amazing 👍🏻

@Mercurial: Cthulu mentions in the guide that the "critical hunt" has no commons in it.
    That he did, missed it scrolling to view all the ‘kicks.

Another thought, crowd source all the data to try and determine the chance of each rarity. It doesn’t look like it’s been officially released.

Great work with the guide there guys

Awesome job 🙌🏻

Enforcer

Chutlu all the way.. great work brother...

Very nice work in a very short amount of time! Nice to see that while we were all throwing out screen caps and discussing the new things in Line that you were taking minutes the whole time 😊

Just amazing. Being a part of those Line rooms is amazing how much learning and teaching is being done. I have spent a significant amount of time in Empire Line and game chats just helping others get the basics down then working on the refinements.

Nice work Cthulu I have included your information on the wiki. Not all pages for the sidekicks are there yet. There is about half at the moment. However the main pages are complete for the most part.

>> UEWiki - Sidekicks <<

>> UEWiki - Hunting Range <<

The Hunting Range page has tables for each of the skill, most will take time to fill in obviously. If anyone could list information as they find it, that would be great. Here or on the Wiki, I'll see it either way.

All of the powers of the skills and prerequisites are predicable based on their pattern, so the required supply bags, money, and build time for each level is needed the most.

Cthulu, some of the names are wrong on your screenshots.

Yogi -> Prancer
    Brooke -> Fable

Melanie -> Glance
    Vanessa -> Illusory

Zippy -> Venom

Oscar -> Ulfsaar

Chili -> Pounce

Also, what in the world does Whisper's skill even mean? While attacking, chance to ignore other player's dodge abilities? Buckeye has a misspelling too.
    Last edited by Ҝιττү; 11-12-2017 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ҝιττү View Post
    Cthulu, some of the names are wrong on your screenshots.

Yogi -> Prancer
    Brooke -> Fable

Melanie -> Glance
    Vanessa -> Illusory

Zippy -> Venom

Oscar -> Ulfsaar

Chili -> Pounce

Also, what in the world does Whisper's skill even mean? While attacking, chance to ignore other player's dodge abilities? Buckeye has a misspelling too.
    3/7 fixed

Will work on the rest

EDIT: Just need Ulfsaar and Illusory (Line ID: zg-cthulu)

Another EDIT: Just missing Ulfsaar

Last EDIT: All done, thank you HandsomeAces, LadyReaper and Poliwrath!
    Last edited by Cthulu; 11-13-2017 at 02:58 AM.

Haytham's ability adjusted to Silver bullets only:

https://imgur.com/a/n4kK1

I don't know if the whole skill was updated or only the text. I did not use it at all.

Cthulu, is there any way to verify this, or have you experienced it at all... 2 of my empire mates have conducted “Critical Hunts” & both have received a “common” sidekick each time. Between one of my mates and myself, we have 9 different toons, and we’re going to start measuring the results of our critical hunts to see how often a “common” shows up.

I think the text is very misleading, or plainly a bug. There is a "your next hunt is a critical" in yellow and afterwards there is a "critical hunt is now" in red. Only the hunt in red is critical, not the hunt with the yellow text. Maybe they weren't carefull at this?

I thought at first it was 11 hunts, but what happens is after you do 3, that first message comes up. Then you do that one (2) then the screen changes for your critical hunt (1).

I agree that it is poorly worded, but we can get used to that. The development team may not speak English as their first language anymore (that or they just messed it up).

Quote Originally Posted by Vischietta View Post
    Cthulu, is there any way to verify this, or have you experienced it at all... 2 of my empire mates have conducted “Critical Hunts” & both have received a “common” sidekick each time. Between one of my mates and myself, we have 9 different toons, and we’re going to start measuring the results of our critical hunts to see how often a “common” shows up.
    I think the last one was an uncommon but I'll pay more attention. So far I've had better luck getting epics/rares on regular hunts

My Vega says +4% boss damage, 6 at next star. The one in your guide has +5 for 2*, not sure of anything else that may have been buffed, looked through what I had, ulsfar, ghost and bolornia are same.

Pounce nerf to 1% at 1*
    Last edited by AngryChipmunk1; 11-14-2017 at 06:21 AM.