Thread: V5.00 incompatible

V5.00 incompatible

Have a Samsung galaxy s7, UE doesnt appear in the Google play store for update or download, when i go to the app manually it says my device isnt compatible. Please help before this hunting season is over. I had the same problem with Boom Beach (irrelevant to this post) but I had to download the latest version via 3rd party website.

Re: V5.00 incompatible

Oh, and I can't even make a ticket through the app either, so my omly option is the forums

Consigliere Game Guru

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMike View Post
    Oh, and I can't even make a ticket through the app either, so my omly option is the forums
    This thread link provides an alternate way to contact support:
    http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...ontact-support

Enforcer

Same here the game isnt compactible with my device Ipod 4th Gen IOS6.

I understand its old, but there should have been a warning or a message with the devices compactible. I wouldnt ahve updated it at all.

Good news is Duke said they are wirking on a solution... i hope i dont miss out on the Hunting party.

DUKE keep us posted

Quote Originally Posted by Allwyn View Post
    Same here the game isnt compactible with my device Ipod 4th Gen IOS6.

I understand its old, but there should have been a warning or a message with the devices compactible. I wouldnt ahve updated it at all.

Good news is Duke said they are wirking on a solution... i hope i dont miss out on the Hunting party.

DUKE keep us posted
    That's my whole thing, it's a time sensitive event it would suck to completely miss out on it. Anyways I'm glad the issue is at least getting resolved, hopefully it's not just a "well youre screwed get a new device" lol

For Android it really doesn't matter, it may not let you download it on the store but installing it manually should work just fine. I have needed to do this on some android tablets, no problem playing it. It's just a requirement UE Devs are setting in the play store. If you need help getting v5.00 manually let me know. It'll be quicker than waiting for devs.

Enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMike View Post
    That's my whole thing, it's a time sensitive event it would suck to completely miss out on it. Anyways I'm glad the issue is at least getting resolved, hopefully it's not just a "well youre screwed get a new device" lol
    Mike any luck getting the game working.. i've been sitting out wars watching with a weak mini n my android device.

Quote Originally Posted by Allwyn View Post
    Mike any luck getting the game working.. i've been sitting out wars watching with a weak mini n my android device.
    I don't have a problem with gameplay, i just cant update to participate in the hunting season. But still no luck yet

I lied, someone pmed me a link to download from 3rd party