Hellooo :) what hunting class and supplies do u guys invest in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ramaria2
    Soldier
    • Nov 2014

Hellooo :) what hunting class and supplies do u guys invest in?

As title says
    What is your approach?
    We got those 400 free supplies.

I went for eve hunting class and added supplie and less fp cost.

Then I read a post that the fp cost is scaling for additional hunts. Looked like a good deal to lower the 15 fp. But now if it scales all the way up to 100 fp I'll think I'll focus on leveling up supplies bonuses first.

Please chime in with how u guys reasoned about it?
  • Reaper9292
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Re: Hellooo what hunting class and supplies do u guys invest in?

red jacket squad 2/10
    gun sight 1/10
    as i wont be spending fp on paid hunts and
    1% for free hunt out of 3 hunts seems so low and reduce cooldown 300 sec doesnt change anything

Comment

• Rokub
      Goon
      • Jun 2015

There are prereqs to upgrading as you go down the list. You can't skip certain upgrades.
      So you have to upgrade 1 of the 4 squads. There is no right answer but you have a starting 25% with all 4.

I went with Destroyer Squad on my main. I'm interested in how much extra energy it will give me.

As per what you should choose next it's going to vary on if you decide you are going to spend FP or not.
      I went with not spending fp as for now.
      I took Wild Guide for a 1% extra free hunt. You go from 0% to 1% meaning you could possibly proc it so you should have at least 1 point in it.
      Gun Sight is important moving you from 0% to 5% imo. You do get supplies for doing your hunt even with it 0%, but Duke did say you have a chance of getting no supplies at all. Maxing Gun Sight might be one of the more important early upgrades simply because it will let you upgrade your troops skills even faster. It looks to max out at 25% extra supplies.

Now for Hunting Veteran, Expert, Master, everyone would go for epics before uncommon or rare but there is another prereq in place forcing you to upgrade Hunting Vet, before expert, and master. ect. down the line.

So go with Hunting Veteran. This will simply give you a lower chance of giving you a common. I do wonder if it somehow gives you worse odds of getting a rare or epic. Not super with math so I'll let yall decide.

Everyones upgrades and strategy at it may differ. Some people may try to max 10/10 of a certain skill before others. It's all about how much you value the skill.
      Last edited by Rokub; 11-08-2017, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Quaranj
        Boss
        • May 2015

Originally posted by Rokub View Post
        There are prereqs to upgrading as you go down the list. You can't skip certain upgrades.
        So you have to upgrade 1 of the 4 squads. There is no right answer but you have a starting 25% with all 4.

I went with Destroyer Squad on my main. I'm interested in how much extra energy it will give me.

As per what you should choose next it's going to vary on if you decide you are going to spend FP or not.
        I went with not spending fp as for now.
        I took Wild Guide for a 1% extra free hunt. You go from 0% to 1% meaning you could possibly proc it so you should have at least 1 point in it.
        Gun Sight is important moving you from 0% to 5% imo. You do get supplies for doing your hunt even with it 0%, but Duke did say you have a chance of getting no supplies at all. Maxing Gun Sight might be one of the more important early upgrades simply because it will let you upgrade your troops skills even faster. It looks to max out at 25% extra supplies.

Now for Hunting Veteran, Expert, Master, everyone would go for epics before uncommon or rare but there is another prereq in place forcing you to upgrade Hunting Vet, before expert, and master. ect. down the line.

So go with Hunting Veteran. This will simply give you a lower chance of giving you a common. I do wonder if it somehow gives you worse odds of getting a rare or epic. Not super with math so I'll let yall decide.

Everyones upgrades and strategy at it may differ. Some people may try to max 10/10 of a certain skill before others. It's all about how much you value the skill.
        I am doing this the same way. I would throw Poach into the mix if using FP here. Wild Guide and Gun Sight seem to be top priority after #squadgoals

Comment

• Ramaria2
          Soldier
          • Nov 2014

Great feedback.

Yes want those epics dont we lol

Will prob take long if not buying xtra hunts. But I'm a patient person.

Great to point out the 0 to 1% on the free run. I will upgrade that one a little aswell.

But I agree, add % to Supplies seems to be the way to go (as a starting point) if not paying for additional daily runs.

Maybe, just maybe I'll do 1 additional run now and then so getting fp down a little still sounds tempting.

So I think my strategy will be to lv up a little bit here and a little bit there as opposed to try to maximise one certain upgrade. At least this early on.

I know they are like properties, u have to follow an order. But that seems to be in order to reach Hunting Master?

I think u can max a base upgrade such as Gun sight as long as u upgrade the Squad?

Comment

• Quaranj
            Boss
            • May 2015

Originally posted by Ramaria2 View Post
            I think u can max a base upgrade such as Gun sight as long as u upgrade the Squad?
            It appears so - not sure if further upgrades will require 2 or more squads upgraded to a cerain level to progress yet. Comparing to properties is a good analogy - in properties the race is for fortress and dojo 10 and everything in between is a hurdle to get there.

Here it could be reasoned that Wild Guide and Gun Sight take those two goal points with Hunting Master being the final long Cayman Islands grind.

Comment

• Mercurial
              Soldier
              • Mar 2016

Supply is the �currency’ that will hold people back.
              May suggest something like 1 level in Guide, to give to a chance at an extra hunt. Then after that you should maybe go all the way to 10 on Gun Sight to maximize your supply.
              Strategy may be depend on the increasing cost of each level.

Comment

• Havok
                Goon
                • Feb 2017

Personally I'm doing:
                Delta Squad - Because aside from the reduced energy timer sidekick, the boss sidekicks seem to be the best IMO.
                Wild Guide - Extra free hunts will definitely add up over time.
                Gun Sight - Need those supplies to help level the upgrades.
                Hunting Veteran - Less chance for commons and eventually more rares/epics.

I am not going for quickdraw/poach because they don't really do anything. Extra hunts are a waste of FP unless poach is maxed out, and that would take forever to be worth the supplies. Shorter CD on hunts doesn't matter cause you should only be doing 3-4 a day. I will only level up the other squads/upgrades if I need them to unlock other upgrades. Otherwise I'll be taking up those 4 equally.

Comment

Working...
                X