Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sidekick List

Lackey

Re: Sidekick List

How does Dash (cat sidekick) really work?

5% chance to detonate trap, 10% damage

My understanding is that if you have a trap on you and you spend a token you have a 5% chance to detonate the trap but it will only do 10% as much damage as it would normally do.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalstorm View Post
    My understanding is that if you have a trap on you and you spend a token you have a 5% chance to detonate the trap but it will only do 10% as much damage as it would normally do.
    its if the target that you are hitting has booby trap u have 5% chance to detonate that trap on your hits , i think trap will only deal 10% damage but havent confirmed that yet

So if I’m a heavy who is hitting a defender and I trap them and then proceed to hit that defender does that mean every time I hit them I have a 5% to effectively nullify my own trap? Am I reading that correctly? Cause that seems like a really stupid skill. I like my version much better lol.
    Last edited by Metalstorm; 11-12-2017 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Typo

So if Iím a heavy who is hitting a defender and I trap them and then proceed to hit that defender does that mean every time I hit them I have a 5% to effectively nullify my own trap? Am I reading that correctly? Cause that seems like a really stupid skill. I like my version much better lol.
    yup doesnt seem that great, but if the defender is really strong and u have plenty of booby traps to go around then it could be nice damaging his building and him a bit 10% seems to low tho , 30% would be smth

So if I’m a heavy who is hitting a defender and I trap them and then proceed to hit that defender does that mean every time I hit them I have a 5% to effectively nullify my own trap? Am I reading that correctly? Cause that seems like a really stupid skill. I like my version much better lol.
    Yes thatís a head scratcher, you essentailybtyrn a token into 10 building damage and 20 or so player damage. Who wants that?

I tested this sidekick twice. It's broken for now I guess. It removed booby traps but haven't inflicted any damage to building or player.

Quote Originally Posted by nousernamе View Post
    I tested this sidekick twice. It's broken for now I guess. It removed booby traps but haven't inflicted any damage to building or player.
    it worked for me last night , a 2* triggered 3 times in a row and i was checking building damage each time to notice the damage change , and each time it removed 11 health from the building which mean the 10% damage in the description goes for 10% of booby trap damage, our booby trap was doing 107 building damage so when bash triggered i did 11 building damage

Thug

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    Boloria - Rare

1* - reduce energy timer by 9 seconds
    2* - 13 seconds.
    Which squad did you use to get that sidekick? I NEED that sidekick in my life. With Envy boosting Joaquin + Penelope also there that inner circle's energy timer is 2:59.
    If ya smellllllll
    What The Toug
    Is Cookin'
    0F2D17 or 9A44EE

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper9292 View Post
    it worked for me last night , a 2* triggered 3 times in a row and i was checking building damage each time to notice the damage change , and each time it removed 11 health from the building which mean the 10% damage in the description goes for 10% of booby trap damage, our booby trap was doing 107 building damage so when bash triggered i did 11 building damage
    Wow, that is terrible! We're always short on traps. I'd be pretty steamed if someone kept detonating mine for virtually NO damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Meyer View Post
    Wow, that is terrible! We're always short on traps. I'd be pretty steamed if someone kept detonating mine for virtually NO damage.
    yup only good if the building has 10-20 health left and the defender is really tough , or when u have plenty of boobytraps and a small numbers of attackers available