• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GQuest
    Soldier
    • Jun 2015

Re: Game update v5.00

Originally posted by Dr death View Post
    My main 2300+ got an epic and 3 Rares. The 1900+ (lower end) got an Epic and rare as did the 1300+. The 1900+ (upper end) and the 1300+ Super LSI have garbage.
    Thanks! At least that dispels my theory!

Comment

• Warplay
      Brawler
      • Dec 2014

Ill gradually incorperate the beasts into my inner circle the same way as im slowly filtering out my epic insignias with legendaries. With the endless grinding this game puts in place for us, im not getting sucked into spending FP to speed this process up.
      sigpic
      Like my Signature? Send MageFX a message.

Comment

• Reaper9292
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

ive done 6 hunts on my main and have 1 epic and 1 rare . other accounts no epics and only another 1 rare . (8 accounts)

Comment

• TheToug
          Brawler
          • Nov 2014

Is the ONLY way to get more Supply Bags through Hunting?

I just noticed the 'Gun Sight' hunting upgrade and now I wish I spent my initial 400 Supply Bags on that upgrade instead of what I did spend it on.

So now, moving forward, it's going to be slow going to get more 'Bags for these upgrades, eh?
          If ya smellllllll
          What The Toug
          Is Cookin'
          0F2D17 or 9A44EE

Comment

• Xcali1985
            Head Boss
            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by TheToug View Post
            Is the ONLY way to get more Supply Bags through Hunting?

I just noticed the 'Gun Sight' hunting upgrade and now I wish I spent my initial 400 Supply Bags on that upgrade instead of what I did spend it on.

So now, moving forward, it's going to be slow going to get more 'Bags for these upgrades, eh?
            Gun Sight and Poach should be the first two upgrades everyone chases. IMHO

Comment

• TheToug
              Brawler
              • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
              If you have any FP, then yeah Poach is the way to go.

If not (like me), I'm going for Gun Sight and Wild Guide, with a side of the upgrades for Uncommon, Rare, and Epic.
              If ya smellllllll
              What The Toug
              Is Cookin'
              0F2D17 or 9A44EE

Comment

• TheToug
                Brawler
                • Nov 2014

In due time (not now because this JUST launched) Supply Bags should drop from Bosses and Jobs like how Alloy drops from Bosses and Jobs.

Not to mention, create a Property that influences the amount of Supply Bags that can be gained from Hunts/dropped from Bosses and Jobs.

On top of that, just create MORE PROPERTIES IN GENERAL.
                If ya smellllllll
                What The Toug
                Is Cookin'
                0F2D17 or 9A44EE

Comment

• tambunan
                  Enforcer
                  • Feb 2016

Originally posted by TheToug View Post
                  In due time (not now because this JUST launched) Supply Bags should drop from Bosses and Jobs like how Alloy drops from Bosses and Jobs.

Not to mention, create a Property that influences the amount of Supply Bags that can be gained from Hunts/dropped from Bosses and Jobs.

On top of that, just create MORE PROPERTIES IN GENERAL.
                  Please no, do not drop em for bossess in general. In special event sure, but not from everyday bosses. Its like pouring salt to wound for other builds, where some builds are actually benefits more with no disregard to whether the other build paid or not. And the other downside was this update will bore ya faster.

Comment

• Dr death
                    Kingpin
                    • May 2013

Venom is not giving the defensive PVP bonus as advertised. My EVE and defensive bonuses are the same.

Comment

• Havok
                      Goon
                      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
                      Poach is pretty much garbage unless you are a big spender. By the time you get it up high enough to have a reasonable FP cost you will already have done 100's if not 1000's of free hunts.

Comment

• Irish
                        Brawler
                        • Apr 2016

I have 5 toons and have done around 12 hunts each and i have a few uncommons and commons. No rares or epics yet.

I think you can connect the animals to the game because alot of crazy big ninja gangsters/ rich people have personal zoos and such. So just look at it like you're building up your unique zoo that has the rarest animals on earth, like Pablo Escobar or wrestle your tiger like Mike Tyson.

Comment

• Britches
                          Lackey
                          • Sep 2017

Should add in a wild beast that allows u to drop a uncommon or rare lieutenant from lieutenants jobs just like that crate shard one as I'll find that very helpful getting pain to 9 star it's only been nearly 6 years and his still not there yet -_-

Comment

• HazeThc
                            Goon
                            • Jul 2016

I believe there is a sliding scale for drops based on the level.
                            I have a level 1400, 1300, 200 and 95.
                            They have all done between 10-14 hunts.
                            The 2 lowers accounts have 2 and 1 epics. 3 and 3 rares each.
                            The 2 big accounts have 0 epics and 1 rare between the two.
                            Also on the insignia boss heist, the lvl 1400 spent over 2500 stamina at 40 shots per clip and hit 1 piece.
                            The level 96 spent 600 stamina and hit over 9.

Comment

• GQuest
                              Soldier
                              • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Havok View Post
                              Poach is pretty much garbage unless you are a big spender. By the time you get it up high enough to have a reasonable FP cost you will already have done 100's if not 1000's of free hunts.
                              It appears that these upgrades are like properties so you will be forced to upgrade them all In order to move on to the next. Some are dependent on others to be upgraded first

Comment

• GQuest
                                Soldier
                                • Jun 2015

Update 1- rare, 7-uncommon, 21-common out of 29 hunts (2-critical). I already have a 4* Prancer (formerly Yogi)

Comment

Working...
                                X