Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Game update v5.00

Thug

Re: Game update v5.00

Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    Gun Sight and Poach should be the first two upgrades everyone chases. IMHO
    If you have any FP, then yeah Poach is the way to go.

If not (like me), I'm going for Gun Sight and Wild Guide, with a side of the upgrades for Uncommon, Rare, and Epic.
    If ya smellllllll
    What The Toug
    Is Cookin'
    0F2D17 or 9A44EE

Thug

In due time (not now because this JUST launched) Supply Bags should drop from Bosses and Jobs like how Alloy drops from Bosses and Jobs.

Not to mention, create a Property that influences the amount of Supply Bags that can be gained from Hunts/dropped from Bosses and Jobs.

On top of that, just create MORE PROPERTIES IN GENERAL.
    If ya smellllllll
    What The Toug
    Is Cookin'
    0F2D17 or 9A44EE

Quote Originally Posted by TheToug View Post
    In due time (not now because this JUST launched) Supply Bags should drop from Bosses and Jobs like how Alloy drops from Bosses and Jobs.

Not to mention, create a Property that influences the amount of Supply Bags that can be gained from Hunts/dropped from Bosses and Jobs.

On top of that, just create MORE PROPERTIES IN GENERAL.
    Please no, do not drop em for bossess in general. In special event sure, but not from everyday bosses. Its like pouring salt to wound for other builds, where some builds are actually benefits more with no disregard to whether the other build paid or not. And the other downside was this update will bore ya faster.

Venom is not giving the defensive PVP bonus as advertised. My EVE and defensive bonuses are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    Gun Sight and Poach should be the first two upgrades everyone chases. IMHO
    Poach is pretty much garbage unless you are a big spender. By the time you get it up high enough to have a reasonable FP cost you will already have done 100's if not 1000's of free hunts.

I have 5 toons and have done around 12 hunts each and i have a few uncommons and commons. No rares or epics yet.

I think you can connect the animals to the game because alot of crazy big ninja gangsters/ rich people have personal zoos and such. So just look at it like you're building up your unique zoo that has the rarest animals on earth, like Pablo Escobar or wrestle your tiger like Mike Tyson.

Should add in a wild beast that allows u to drop a uncommon or rare lieutenant from lieutenants jobs just like that crate shard one as I'll find that very helpful getting pain to 9 star it's only been nearly 6 years and his still not there yet -_-

I believe there is a sliding scale for drops based on the level.
    I have a level 1400, 1300, 200 and 95.
    They have all done between 10-14 hunts.
    The 2 lowers accounts have 2 and 1 epics. 3 and 3 rares each.
    The 2 big accounts have 0 epics and 1 rare between the two.
    Also on the insignia boss heist, the lvl 1400 spent over 2500 stamina at 40 shots per clip and hit 1 piece.
    The level 96 spent 600 stamina and hit over 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    Poach is pretty much garbage unless you are a big spender. By the time you get it up high enough to have a reasonable FP cost you will already have done 100's if not 1000's of free hunts.
    It appears that these upgrades are like properties so you will be forced to upgrade them all In order to move on to the next. Some are dependent on others to be upgraded first

Update 1- rare, 7-uncommon, 21-common out of 29 hunts (2-critical). I already have a 4* Prancer (formerly Yogi)

I find it strange that most of these sidekick powers are stronger than their lieutenants counterparts, I.e. 9* John has 10 max energy while a 2* Glance base 2 max energy(assume Glance at 9* would be 10 max as well?).

Update- 3rd critical Hunt (30th overall) yielded an uncommon that I already had . Cmon man, I want a Ficus!

This prob already been adressed but cant find the post to quote.

But there has to be a way to make supplies drop beside doing hunts and upgrade Gun sight. The grind is too slow.

Maybe make a change in daily respect and put in supplies there?

Please explain 'recast'.

Quote Originally Posted by katha View Post
    Please explain 'recast'.
    Recast can be thought of as a combination of a few things broken into 2 parts:

1) Defusion that breaks a sidekick down to DNA.
    2) ‎DNA serves both the function of (a) fusion bait and the (b) recombinator combined.

So it appears you can recast several commons/uncommons into epics eventually once you have enough recast bait to push for higher stars on top tier sidekicks.

Known DNA costs - suspected but not confirmed to double up each * until 9

1* Common: 2 DNA
    2* Common: 4 DNA
    3* Common: 8 DNA

1* Uncommon: 4 DNA
    2* Uncommon: 8 DNA
    3* Uncommon: 16 DNA

1* Rare: 10 DNA
    2* Rare: 20 DNA

1* Epic: 20 DNA
    2* Epic: 40 DNA

Feel free to corrct anything or chime in to add to this - if this can be refined to simplify it more, have at it!

Quote Originally Posted by tambunan View Post
    Please no, do not drop em for bossess in general. In special event sure, but not from everyday bosses. Its like pouring salt to wound for other builds, where some builds are actually benefits more with no disregard to whether the other build paid or not. And the other downside was this update will bore ya faster.
    That seems like a very self serving outlook from my perspective. It seems as if you’re opposed to the idea because people who have built their toons differently to you would benefit more from it than you would, but presumably there are other ways in which you benefit hence why you chose to build your toon differently. Would you be equally as opposed to a change that benefited your toon but not others?

As for getting bored with this update, that’s realistically not going to happen. Assuming you could upgrade the epic drop rate to 10%, you got the epic you wanted 50% of the time and you did 12 hunts every day it would still take 427 days and over 40,000 FP (if my maths is correct) to get 1 epic sidekick to 9*. For people without endless money it’s gonna take around 4 times as long. I’m not gonna get sick of this update until I have all the sidekicks I want at 9* and that’s not gonna be happening any time soon, or ever, realistically.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalstorm View Post
    That seems like a very self serving outlook from my perspective. It seems as if you’re opposed to the idea because people who have built their toons differently to you would benefit more from it than you would, but presumably there are other ways in which you benefit hence why you chose to build your toon differently. Would you be equally as opposed to a change that benefited your toon but not others?

As for getting bored with this update, that’s realistically not going to happen. Assuming you could upgrade the epic drop rate to 10%, you got the epic you wanted 50% of the time and you did 12 hunts every day it would still take 427 days and over 40,000 FP (if my maths is correct) to get 1 epic sidekick to 9*. For people without endless money it’s gonna take around 4 times as long. I’m not gonna get sick of this update until I have all the sidekicks I want at 9* and that’s not gonna be happening any time soon, or ever, realistically.
    While i agree that his perspective is most likely self serving (as most are) i think its nice to create a part of the game that gives everyone equal footing. The way it is currently no one can complain that the new players or old players, the lsi or bsi, or the stamina or energy guys have an advantage. If you want to have an advantage you gotta part with the almighty dollar. Going forward i would like to see more stuff like this.

It would be fantastic if the sidekicks would be color-marked related on their skills. Example

Job squad sidekicks yellow
    Pvp squad sidekicks blue
    Boss squad sidekicks green
    Eve squad sidekicks red

So you can see on first sight what kind of sidekick it is. And it would make it easier to seat them.

Do we get supply bags on daily login? Or is there another way to get them. Because i upgraded gun sight but i max get 9 supplies...

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Ok so does it add 10% damage to the trap?. Cause it says deals 10% damage.
    Duke, I never saw a response to this question. The trap detonation part of the skill I understand, but what does the 10% refer to? Does it add 10% to your normal damage? Add 10% to the trap damage? Does the trap only do 10% of its normal damage? Does your hit only do 10% of normal damage when it detonates the trap?

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    Recast can be thought of as a combination of a few things broken into 2 parts:

1) Defusion that breaks a sidekick down to DNA.
    2) ‎DNA serves both the function of (a) fusion bait and the (b) recombinator combined.

So it appears you can recast several commons/uncommons into epics eventually once you have enough recast bait to push for higher stars on top tier sidekicks.
    Please explain what you mean by (a) fusion bait? I recasted 10 commons and now I have 10 DNA (well 10 displayed next to the bottle in Fusion screen). How do I "bait" a rare with those?
    All I can see is that I can use the 10 DNA in fusion. Is it something else?
    Is it possible to spend that 10 DNA during hunt, or just transform that 10 DNA in a random rare?

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    Please explain what you mean by (a) fusion bait? I recasted 10 commons and now I have 10 DNA (well 10 displayed next to the bottle in Fusion screen). How do I "bait" a rare with those?
    All I can see is that I can use the 10 DNA in fusion. Is it something else?
    Is it possible to spend that 10 DNA during hunt, or just transform that 10 DNA in a random rare?
    with what i read and what ive understood until know u can recast ur sidekicks(sell them?) and get coins ( in this case dna).
    then this dna can be used as a recombinator to fuse sidekics of same rarity, in this case theres no different types of rarity's like recombinators for lts but the amount changes from 1-4-10-20 (common,uncommon,rare,epic)