Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Game update v5.00

Re: Game update v5.00

I just got acilino which suppose to add 1 stamina but it doesn't. I have him assigned in the actual circle as right hand still no difference in my stamina.

Android 6.0.1 on Samsung Galaxy S7 device

There are 2 Acilino, one Epic and one common.

How is it that out of my three toons on 6 hunts I have rolled 4 acilinhos (common). Rng is rng but at least give me different commons!

@Duke: do the sidekicks belong to a faction also? Do they increase Raven / Enzo / King (and the likes bonuses)? If you look carefully, it can be seen that the circle from "faction" follows the colors frim lts factions.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    I still don't get it. What silver bullets ? Don't you use stamina to hit in pvp? O.o

Edit: Just tested and my pvp hits don't use double stm with this pet equipped but they do with Poppy. So I guess silver bullets are something else.
    They should be the silver / gold bullets used in Legendary Bosses.

I got a guy named dash.
    Says 5 percent to detonate trap. 10% damage.
    Whats this mean?

No upgrade available in App Store I always seem to be the last one that gets it

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    @Duke: do the sidekicks belong to a faction also? Do they increase Raven / Enzo / King (and the likes bonuses)? If you look carefully, it can be seen that the circle from "faction" follows the colors frim lts factions.

They should be the silver / gold bullets used in Legendary Bosses.
    Yes, but different 4 factions with LT's, so they don't buff Raven / Enzo / King / Diablo / Cons

Quote Originally Posted by p@go View Post
    Where are you from?

If you equip Dash and hit the target with trap, you have chance to detonate it directly.

Seating a rare sidekick, 25 attack/25 defense, did not increase my EVE or PVP attack/defense power. Is this by design? If so, why do the sidekicks have attack/defense stats?

I thought this also when I woke up(U.K.) but it seems it had just auto updated. There was no big in game banner and so at forst I didn’t notice the hunting range on the main homepage, check again maybe you were half asleep like I was ?

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    If you equip Dash and hit the target with trap, you have chance to detonate it directly.
    Ok so does it add 10% damage to the trap?. Cause it says deals 10% damage.

@Duke : Does the Side Kick's LT attack/defense are supposed to add to player's stats or they only add the side kick power ? Because right now I have 2 side kicks and their A/D is not added up in the folder.

Duke: PvP sidekicks only boost you in PvP, so the blue folder won't show it. Check the attack/defense power value.
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 11-08-2017 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by socool View Post
    @Duke : Does the Side Kick's LT attack/defense are supposed to add to player's stats or they only add the side kick power ? Because right now I have 2 side kicks and their A/D is not added up in the folder.
    Im guessing they disabled the sidekick powers until they can find and fix the problem with the crazy attack boost.

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Where are you from?
    Germany. In store Incan read about the update 5.0, but the button next to it just states „open“ and not „update“. But I think i found a solution: i need to go on the updates page and search for new ones. Don’t know why that happens if I search the game details.....

Quote Originally Posted by socool View Post

Duke: PvP sidekicks only boost you in PvP, so the blue folder won't show it. Check the attack/defense power value.
    Duke. I ask about the raw Sidekick's Atk/def . I checked before and after equip. Both PvP/EvE Atk/Power does not change, even I tried to switch them around the load out's seat.

That is why I am asking If It is intended or a bug.

The sidekicks u get are completely random aren’t they? I mean u can just increase the percentage of a certain sidekick faction right? I wondered the I chose „eve sidekick“ and got one with a pvp Bonus

Duke: You didn't upgrade the squad, so the default chance is 25% for each of the 4 types.
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 11-08-2017 at 10:03 AM.

Happened to me as well. Went for the pvp, got eve sidekick, went for the eve and got pvp sidekick. I think they are random

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeek View Post
    Happened to me as well. Went for the pvp, got eve sidekick, went for the eve and got pvp sidekick. I think they are random
    The sidekicks u get are completely random aren’t they? I mean u can just increase the percentage of a certain sidekick faction right? I wondered the I chose „eve sidekick“ and got one with a pvp Bonus
    Right now when you choose a squad type it gives you a 26% chance to get a sidekick of that type. If you upgrade that squad the percent will go up. So right now its pretty much random as that little bit of extra doesnt do much but with time and the right upgrades you will be able to have a better chance.

I tried selecting them but it needs 100 supply and level 1? Duke , where can we get this supply? Only gives me 5 to 10 supplies for one hunt. 100 is a lot . Do we get from black market later on or only from hunting?