Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Game update v5.00

Lightbulb Game update v5.00

Hey Bosses,

We just launched a new update, v5.00! We fixed iphoneX problem and made the new feature: Sidekick System!

The Hunting Range is a place send your squad out on hunts for Wild Beasts. You get 3 free hunts per day which refresh at PST 22:00. If you complete your free hunts and wish to continue hunting, you’ll need to pay FPs. But beware, your squad will eventually need to rest, so you can only send your squad on paid hunts 3 times.

Your hunting squad will bring you great rewards, including Wild Beasts and Hunting Supplies. Wild Beasts will become your Sidekicks that you can combine, fuse, recast and seat in your inner circle. Sidekicks are like lieutenants, they have attack, defense and skills, and some have unique skills. Recasting sidekicks will give you DNA which is useful for Fusion. There are 4 different types of Sidekicks, corresponding to 4 different scenes: Job, PvP, Boss and Empire Wars. Choosing right sidekicks will help you a lot in different situations.

Hunting Supplies are used to upgrade Squads. Your squad will become more efficient and powerful if you provide them with money and supplies continuously. It is highly recommended to maintain a good relationship with your squad.

If you have any questions about Sidekicks, feel free to leave your message here. I will reply you as soon as possible.

Q&A:

1.Where is the new feature? I can't see it?
    -You need upgrade UE to latest version(v5.00).

2.What is Squad?
    -You can upgrade 4 squads, they provide you higher chance to get specific type of sidekicks. Upgrade a squad and send it out, to see the difference. If you haven't upgrade any squads, the chance is 25% for each faction.

3.What is Critical Hunt?
    -Every 10 hunts, you get a critical hunt that only gives you Uncommon, Rare or Epic Sidekick.

4.What is Recast? Where is it?
    -Recasting sidekicks will give you DNA which is useful for Fusion.(Your sidekick will be consumed). Tiger icon in Sidekick main page.

5.Where can I get Hunting Supply(Bags)?
    -Every hunting, you have chance to get Hunting Supply(low chance for nothing tho)

6.How can I upgrade my squads?
    -Tap the second banner in hunting range.

7.How can I recharge my hunts?
    -After you runs out the 3 daily hunts, you will see a option for recharging.

8.I can't see any difference in my blue folder?
    -Some Sidekicks are PvP(EvE) only, Most of data(Attack/Def, Damage...) in blue folder are overall, so it can't show the bonus.

Try holding the LT/Sidekick on seat!
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 11-08-2017 at 11:54 AM.

Re: Game update v5.00

Is “wild beats” supposed to be “wild beasts”

I think we're curious about wild animal pets in a mafia game but I like the idea of something new a lot.

Please, please, please get screenshots and update the UE wiki. It's a great resource for new content like this. We'll try and get something up and running on the forums as well.

Why did I get a PvP sidekick from a EvE Hunt?

Mercurial's Side-kick thread to share collects:

http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...-Sidekick-List

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    Why did I get a PvP sidekick from a EvE Hunt?
    You still pull from the pool. Selecting the hunt just tilts the scale towards what you want.

https://m.imgur.com/6GK2BTH

I'm not sure if that's normal, but that's like 45,000 more than it was before I equipped my snake that gives plus 3 def
    Last edited by AngryChipmunk1; 11-08-2017 at 04:41 AM.

Yeah the math is way out right now. May make for some interesting wars

Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    You still pull from the pool. Selecting the hunt just tilts the scale towards what you want.
    Yeah, I see that now, along with how you can upgrade Hunt chances.

Looks like 32 to collect, 8 of each rarity.

Heh, I have plus 100,000 def for PvP and EvE with a common sidekick.

This is so frigin wild. We have players beating Alpha that could not beat my Super LSI.

Where is the button to access this?

Enforcer

Game crashed on my ipod device ...it shuts from the display screen itself.... need help....@duke

Quote Originally Posted by Allwyn View Post
    Game crashed on my ipod device ...it shuts from the display screen itself.... need help....@duke
    ipod touch? ios?

What’s the ‘critical hunt’?

Enforcer

Yes touch 4th gen. iOS 6.1.6 (10B500)

Quote Originally Posted by Allwyn View Post
    Yes touch 4th gen. iOS 6.1.6 (10B500)
    Do you have higher los version device? IOS6 is too old.

Serious question, did you test them at all? Attack and Defense power are completely messed up right now. EvE and PvP restrictions don’t appear to be working either.

Holy cow, i can beat everyone with that snake equipped. Super snake!