• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GQuest
    Soldier
    • Jun 2015

Re: Game update v5.00

I find it strange that most of these sidekick powers are stronger than their lieutenants counterparts, I.e. 9* John has 10 max energy while a 2* Glance base 2 max energy(assume Glance at 9* would be 10 max as well?).

Update- 3rd critical Hunt (30th overall) yielded an uncommon that I already had . Cmon man, I want a Ficus!

Comment

• Ramaria2
      Soldier
      • Nov 2014

This prob already been adressed but cant find the post to quote.

But there has to be a way to make supplies drop beside doing hunts and upgrade Gun sight. The grind is too slow.

Maybe make a change in daily respect and put in supplies there?

Comment

• katha
        Goon
        • Dec 2014

Please explain 'recast'.

Comment

• Quaranj
          Boss
          • May 2015

Originally posted by katha View Post
          Please explain 'recast'.
          Recast can be thought of as a combination of a few things broken into 2 parts:

1) Defusion that breaks a sidekick down to DNA.
          2) ‎DNA serves both the function of (a) fusion bait and the (b) recombinator combined.

So it appears you can recast several commons/uncommons into epics eventually once you have enough recast bait to push for higher stars on top tier sidekicks.

Known DNA costs - suspected but not confirmed to double up each * until 9

1* Common: 2 DNA
          2* Common: 4 DNA
          3* Common: 8 DNA

1* Uncommon: 4 DNA
          2* Uncommon: 8 DNA
          3* Uncommon: 16 DNA

1* Rare: 10 DNA
          2* Rare: 20 DNA

1* Epic: 20 DNA
          2* Epic: 40 DNA

Feel free to corrct anything or chime in to add to this - if this can be refined to simplify it more, have at it!

Comment

• Metalstorm
            Brawler
            • Nov 2013

Originally posted by tambunan View Post
            Please no, do not drop em for bossess in general. In special event sure, but not from everyday bosses. Its like pouring salt to wound for other builds, where some builds are actually benefits more with no disregard to whether the other build paid or not. And the other downside was this update will bore ya faster.
            That seems like a very self serving outlook from my perspective. It seems as if you’re opposed to the idea because people who have built their toons differently to you would benefit more from it than you would, but presumably there are other ways in which you benefit hence why you chose to build your toon differently. Would you be equally as opposed to a change that benefited your toon but not others?

As for getting bored with this update, that’s realistically not going to happen. Assuming you could upgrade the epic drop rate to 10%, you got the epic you wanted 50% of the time and you did 12 hunts every day it would still take 427 days and over 40,000 FP (if my maths is correct) to get 1 epic sidekick to 9*. For people without endless money it’s gonna take around 4 times as long. I’m not gonna get sick of this update until I have all the sidekicks I want at 9* and that’s not gonna be happening any time soon, or ever, realistically.

Comment

• Irish
              Brawler
              • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Metalstorm View Post
              That seems like a very self serving outlook from my perspective. It seems as if you’re opposed to the idea because people who have built their toons differently to you would benefit more from it than you would, but presumably there are other ways in which you benefit hence why you chose to build your toon differently. Would you be equally as opposed to a change that benefited your toon but not others?

As for getting bored with this update, that’s realistically not going to happen. Assuming you could upgrade the epic drop rate to 10%, you got the epic you wanted 50% of the time and you did 12 hunts every day it would still take 427 days and over 40,000 FP (if my maths is correct) to get 1 epic sidekick to 9*. For people without endless money it’s gonna take around 4 times as long. I’m not gonna get sick of this update until I have all the sidekicks I want at 9* and that’s not gonna be happening any time soon, or ever, realistically.
              While i agree that his perspective is most likely self serving (as most are) i think its nice to create a part of the game that gives everyone equal footing. The way it is currently no one can complain that the new players or old players, the lsi or bsi, or the stamina or energy guys have an advantage. If you want to have an advantage you gotta part with the almighty dollar. Going forward i would like to see more stuff like this.

Comment

• katha
                Goon
                • Dec 2014

It would be fantastic if the sidekicks would be color-marked related on their skills. Example

Job squad sidekicks yellow
                Pvp squad sidekicks blue
                Boss squad sidekicks green
                Eve squad sidekicks red

So you can see on first sight what kind of sidekick it is. And it would make it easier to seat them.

Do we get supply bags on daily login? Or is there another way to get them. Because i upgraded gun sight but i max get 9 supplies...

Comment

• Meyer
                  Lackey
                  • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Irish View Post
                  Ok so does it add 10% damage to the trap?. Cause it says deals 10% damage.
                  Duke, I never saw a response to this question. The trap detonation part of the skill I understand, but what does the 10% refer to? Does it add 10% to your normal damage? Add 10% to the trap damage? Does the trap only do 10% of its normal damage? Does your hit only do 10% of normal damage when it detonates the trap?

Comment

• alexian
                    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
                    Recast can be thought of as a combination of a few things broken into 2 parts:

1) Defusion that breaks a sidekick down to DNA.
                    2) ‎DNA serves both the function of (a) fusion bait and the (b) recombinator combined.

So it appears you can recast several commons/uncommons into epics eventually once you have enough recast bait to push for higher stars on top tier sidekicks.
                    Please explain what you mean by (a) fusion bait? I recasted 10 commons and now I have 10 DNA (well 10 displayed next to the bottle in Fusion screen). How do I "bait" a rare with those?
                    All I can see is that I can use the 10 DNA in fusion. Is it something else?
                    Is it possible to spend that 10 DNA during hunt, or just transform that 10 DNA in a random rare?
                    48BE8B

Comment

• Reaper9292
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by alexian View Post
                      Please explain what you mean by (a) fusion bait? I recasted 10 commons and now I have 10 DNA (well 10 displayed next to the bottle in Fusion screen). How do I "bait" a rare with those?
                      All I can see is that I can use the 10 DNA in fusion. Is it something else?
                      Is it possible to spend that 10 DNA during hunt, or just transform that 10 DNA in a random rare?
                      with what i read and what ive understood until know u can recast ur sidekicks(sell them?) and get coins ( in this case dna).
                      then this dna can be used as a recombinator to fuse sidekics of same rarity, in this case theres no different types of rarity's like recombinators for lts but the amount changes from 1-4-10-20 (common,uncommon,rare,epic)

Comment

• alexian
                        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post
                        with what i read and what ive understood until know u can recast ur sidekicks(sell them?) and get coins ( in this case dna).
                        then this dna can be used as a recombinator to fuse sidekics of same rarity, in this case theres no different types of rarity's like recombinators for lts but the amount changes from 1-4-10-20 (common,uncommon,rare,epic)
                        That's how I understood it also. Thanks 👍🏻 . Just a fancy way for recombinators. I didn't understood why Poliwrath put it in 2 categories.
                        Actually it goes 2-4-10-20. So in case you want to fuse up 1 common sidekick you actually need 4 common sidekicks. 😂 And people were saying fusing is expensive already by using 2 lts.
                        48BE8B

Comment

• Quaranj
                          Boss
                          • May 2015

Originally posted by alexian View Post
                          That's how I understood it also. Thanks 👍🏻 . Just a fancy way for recombinators. I didn't understood why Poliwrath put it in 2 categories.
                          Actually it goes 2-4-10-20. So in case you want to fuse up 1 common sidekick you actually need 4 common sidekicks. 😂 And people were saying fusing is expensive already by using 2 lts.
                          It is how I had it described to me - I think recasting anything is a waste of resources so I avoided it entirely.

It seems you can't even trust some of the solid veterans to provide proper detailed information in the Line rooms anymore.

I apologize for adding to the confusion. My sources were obviously quite flawed.

-sighs-

Comment

• Reaper9292
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
                            It is how I had it described to me - I think recasting anything is a waste of resources so I avoided it entirely.

It seems you can't even trust some of the solid veterans to provide proper detailed information in the Line rooms anymore.

I apologize for adding to the confusion. My sources were obviously quite flawed.

-sighs-
                            for me all commons will be for recasting i have plenty of them and none is worth seating

Comment

• Cthulu
                              Retired Game Guru
                              • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post
                              for me all commons will be for recasting i have plenty of them and none is worth seating
                              Lol, I just want them all for collection purposes...

Come join us
                              on the official
                              Underworld Empire Discord Server
                              https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Will777
                                Goon
                                • Jun 2014

Now that the sidekicks are out it is even more imperative that we get more loadouts. And as I just noticed one gets a 6th loadout if previous loadouts are unlocked and one has 25 unique sidekicks. It's something but not enough and I don't like it's tied to the SK's.
                                Last edited by Will777; 11-14-2017, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X