• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DragonTail
    Goon
    • Oct 2015

Re: Game update v5.00

Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post
    for me all commons will be for recasting i have plenty of them and none is worth seating
    I had gone the same route... and then...

Originally posted by Will777 View Post
    I just noticed one gets a 6th loadout if previous loadouts are unlocked and one has 25 unique sidekicks
    so now commons have a use, at least til you get the seat unlocked... then they're Portable DNA Devices!

and hopefully by the time *I* get there they'll have fixed it so that when you change load outs you stay on the sidekick screen...

Comment

• GQuest
      Soldier
      • Jun 2015

Anyone have Ficus? Know what 1:5:20 means in the description? Anyone have it proc yet?

Comment

• alexian
        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by GQuest View Post
        Anyone have Ficus? Know what 1:5:20 means in the description? Anyone have it proc yet?
        I think it is the chance breakdown to receive epic (1) or rare (5) or regular shard (20). I don't have him, is just how I interpreted his description, so I could be wrong.

Nice hunt 👍
        Last edited by alexian; 11-14-2017, 08:58 PM.
        48BE8B

Comment

• Metalstorm
          Brawler
          • Nov 2013

Originally posted by alexian View Post
          I think it is the chance breakdown to receive epic (1) or rare (5) or regular shard (20). I don't have him, is just how I interpreted his description, so I could be wrong.

Nice hunt ��
          Yeah that’s correct. I also worked out the percentage chance of getting each type of crate shard because I think that’s easier to interpret and it works out to be 3.85% epic, 19.23% rare and 76.92% regular.

If you knew how much energy you needed to spend to reach great in each dice job you could also work out how much energy you would need to spend on average to get each type of shard.

Comment

• katha
            Goon
            • Dec 2014

What about get fp or spielt when you combine sidekicks like the Office.
            2* 1sp
            3* 2sp
            And so on...

Comment

• GQuest
              Soldier
              • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Metalstorm View Post
              Yeah that’s correct. I also worked out the percentage chance of getting each type of crate shard because I think that’s easier to interpret and it works out to be 3.85% epic, 19.23% rare and 76.92% regular.

If you knew how much energy you needed to spend to reach great in each dice job you could also work out how much energy you would need to spend on average to get each type of shard.
              I got a shard but it took 40 challenge jobs for it to proc. Ouch!

Comment

• Markz1337
                Street Boss
                • Apr 2013

Trying to level up Gun sight to level 2. It just says level squad to level 2.

Which squad?
                1594dc
                362b14
                Add Me

Comment

• frsh
                  Thug
                  • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Markz1337 View Post
                  Trying to level up Gun sight to level 2. It just says level squad to level 2.

Which squad?
                  Any squad - whichever one is geared more towards your build

Comment

• SVEN7
                    Lackey
                    • Sep 2015

Hi, can you guys please get back to me case #422585. Boss Jobs Lt etc graphics all blank and don't show up. I can't even use my energy/stamina, hence missed out on event. I've tried uninstall/reinstall, hard reboot.. also updated to 5.02 and still no good. iPad running iOS 9.3.5 which is the latest my iPad can update to.

Hope you guys can get this sorted soon.

Thanks
                    SVEN

Comment

• Reaper9292
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by SVEN7 View Post
                      Hi, can you guys please get back to me case #422585. Boss Jobs Lt etc graphics all blank and don't show up. I can't even use my energy/stamina, hence missed out on event. I've tried uninstall/reinstall, hard reboot.. also updated to 5.02 and still no good. iPad running iOS 9.3.5 which is the latest my iPad can update to.

Hope you guys can get this sorted soon.

Thanks
                      SVEN
                      after reinstalling when u go at certain screens like jobs , giving app time to download the data might work . try waiting a while in the blank screen , it might work

Comment

• SVEN7
                        Lackey
                        • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post
                        after reinstalling when u go at certain screens like jobs , giving app time to download the data might work . try waiting a while in the blank screen , it might work
                        Thanks, Tried and nothing. when i click on transfer character it locks and freezes the game. Also, when joining EVE, it takes along time for me to join war. The bottom
                        ____/---------\____ shows and takes awhile before the rest loads for me to be able to join, tried unchecking things in settings.. It's really annoying it had to happen during the mini event. I've tried on another iPad i own and having same problems, also updated to v5.02.

Comment

• Allwyn
                          Hitman
                          • Dec 2016

Should take this opp to thank the developer team... the game is responding to IOS6

Comment

• HazeThc
                            Goon
                            • Jul 2016

When you assign beasts, the “assignâ€‌ label never leaves that beast.
                            It can make it difficult when swapping out and want to know who’s places where.
                            It requires a constant scroll back to top to see who’s physically in the seats.

Comment

• HazeThc
                              Goon
                              • Jul 2016

21 commons 😱

Comment

• HazeThc
                                Goon
                                • Jul 2016

Can we make the side kicks viewable on players profile pages as the lieutenants are?
                                I would love to snoop on others progress. I’m sure other would too.

Comment

Working...
                                X