Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Game update v5.00

Re: Game update v5.00

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper9292 View Post
    with what i read and what ive understood until know u can recast ur sidekicks(sell them?) and get coins ( in this case dna).
    then this dna can be used as a recombinator to fuse sidekics of same rarity, in this case theres no different types of rarity's like recombinators for lts but the amount changes from 1-4-10-20 (common,uncommon,rare,epic)
    That's how I understood it also. Thanks 👍🏻 . Just a fancy way for recombinators. I didn't understood why Poliwrath put it in 2 categories.
    Actually it goes 2-4-10-20. So in case you want to fuse up 1 common sidekick you actually need 4 common sidekicks. 😂 And people were saying fusing is expensive already by using 2 lts.

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    That's how I understood it also. Thanks 👍🏻 . Just a fancy way for recombinators. I didn't understood why Poliwrath put it in 2 categories.
    Actually it goes 2-4-10-20. So in case you want to fuse up 1 common sidekick you actually need 4 common sidekicks. 😂 And people were saying fusing is expensive already by using 2 lts.
    It is how I had it described to me - I think recasting anything is a waste of resources so I avoided it entirely.

It seems you can't even trust some of the solid veterans to provide proper detailed information in the Line rooms anymore.

I apologize for adding to the confusion. My sources were obviously quite flawed.

-sighs-

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    It is how I had it described to me - I think recasting anything is a waste of resources so I avoided it entirely.

It seems you can't even trust some of the solid veterans to provide proper detailed information in the Line rooms anymore.

I apologize for adding to the confusion. My sources were obviously quite flawed.

-sighs-
    for me all commons will be for recasting i have plenty of them and none is worth seating

for me all commons will be for recasting i have plenty of them and none is worth seating
    Lol, I just want them all for collection purposes...

Now that the sidekicks are out it is even more imperative that we get more loadouts. And as I just noticed one gets a 6th loadout if previous loadouts are unlocked and one has 25 unique sidekicks. It's something but not enough and I don't like it's tied to the SK's.
    Last edited by Will777; 11-14-2017 at 08:50 AM.

I had gone the same route... and then...

Quote Originally Posted by Will777 View Post
    I just noticed one gets a 6th loadout if previous loadouts are unlocked and one has 25 unique sidekicks
    so now commons have a use, at least til you get the seat unlocked... then they're Portable DNA Devices!

and hopefully by the time *I* get there they'll have fixed it so that when you change load outs you stay on the sidekick screen...

Anyone have Ficus? Know what 1:5:20 means in the description? Anyone have it proc yet?

Quote Originally Posted by GQuest View Post
    Anyone have Ficus? Know what 1:5:20 means in the description? Anyone have it proc yet?
    I think it is the chance breakdown to receive epic (1) or rare (5) or regular shard (20). I don't have him, is just how I interpreted his description, so I could be wrong.

Nice hunt 👍
    Last edited by alexian; 11-14-2017 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    I think it is the chance breakdown to receive epic (1) or rare (5) or regular shard (20). I don't have him, is just how I interpreted his description, so I could be wrong.

Nice hunt ��
    Yeah that’s correct. I also worked out the percentage chance of getting each type of crate shard because I think that’s easier to interpret and it works out to be 3.85% epic, 19.23% rare and 76.92% regular.

If you knew how much energy you needed to spend to reach great in each dice job you could also work out how much energy you would need to spend on average to get each type of shard.

What about get fp or spielt when you combine sidekicks like the Office.
    2* 1sp
    3* 2sp
    And so on...

Quote Originally Posted by Metalstorm View Post
    Yeah that’s correct. I also worked out the percentage chance of getting each type of crate shard because I think that’s easier to interpret and it works out to be 3.85% epic, 19.23% rare and 76.92% regular.

If you knew how much energy you needed to spend to reach great in each dice job you could also work out how much energy you would need to spend on average to get each type of shard.
    I got a shard but it took 40 challenge jobs for it to proc. Ouch!

Trying to level up Gun sight to level 2. It just says level squad to level 2.

Which squad?
    1594dc
    362b14
    Add Me

Quote Originally Posted by Markz1337 View Post
    Trying to level up Gun sight to level 2. It just says level squad to level 2.

Which squad?
    Any squad - whichever one is geared more towards your build

Hi, can you guys please get back to me case #422585. Boss Jobs Lt etc graphics all blank and don't show up. I can't even use my energy/stamina, hence missed out on event. I've tried uninstall/reinstall, hard reboot.. also updated to 5.02 and still no good. iPad running iOS 9.3.5 which is the latest my iPad can update to.

Hope you guys can get this sorted soon.

Thanks
    SVEN

Quote Originally Posted by SVEN7 View Post
    Hi, can you guys please get back to me case #422585. Boss Jobs Lt etc graphics all blank and don't show up. I can't even use my energy/stamina, hence missed out on event. I've tried uninstall/reinstall, hard reboot.. also updated to 5.02 and still no good. iPad running iOS 9.3.5 which is the latest my iPad can update to.

Hope you guys can get this sorted soon.

Thanks
    SVEN
    after reinstalling when u go at certain screens like jobs , giving app time to download the data might work . try waiting a while in the blank screen , it might work

after reinstalling when u go at certain screens like jobs , giving app time to download the data might work . try waiting a while in the blank screen , it might work
    Thanks, Tried and nothing. when i click on transfer character it locks and freezes the game. Also, when joining EVE, it takes along time for me to join war. The bottom
    ____/---------\____ shows and takes awhile before the rest loads for me to be able to join, tried unchecking things in settings.. It's really annoying it had to happen during the mini event. I've tried on another iPad i own and having same problems, also updated to v5.02.

Enforcer

Should take this opp to thank the developer team... the game is responding to IOS6

When you assign beasts, the “assign” label never leaves that beast.
    It can make it difficult when swapping out and want to know who’s places where.
    It requires a constant scroll back to top to see who’s physically in the seats.

21 commons 😱