Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Game update v5.00

Re: Game update v5.00

hey duke what are the chances for dropping common , uncommon , rare , epic wild beasts , what is the difference in the different squads?

Duke: Squads only determine the drop rate of Type(job,pvp..). You can upgrade skills to raise drop weight for uncommon/rare/epic. All the weights come from common's.
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 11-08-2017 at 10:14 AM.

Enforcer

Don't troll me brother ... I believe there sud be players using iOS 6....

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeek View Post
    I tried selecting them but it needs 100 supply and level 1? Duke , where can we get this supply? Only gives me 5 to 10 supplies for one hunt. 100 is a lot . Do we get from black market later on or only from hunting?
    I got 50 supply once and 20 supply a couple times (5 toons)so it is probably more likely to get less but you can get somewhere between 5-50 id guess. Any one get more than 50?

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    Seating a rare sidekick, 25 attack/25 defense, did not increase my EVE or PVP attack/defense power. Is this by design? If so, why do the sidekicks have attack/defense stats?
    That's bug, fixing.

Im on a galaxy s7 in the states, it says my device isnt compatible, so therefore no update. I had the same problem with Boom Beach, i had to download the update from a 3rd party server, i hope this game doesnt resort to that, please fix, i know my device is old, but it's not that old that it shouldnt be compatible with UE.

Hi
    Thanks for update. Huge amount of work u guys did there.
    Like that players need to come back during three times a day to complete the huntings.

I wanna check if I got it right.
    U do huntings. U get stuff that doesnt suit your build.

Those are the side kicks u recast?

When u recast side kicks u get DNA. This is used to fuse up the side kicks u like.

Question: if u recast the ones u dont want for dna then, at the same time, u use up your fodder for fusing? Seems like a lot of side kicks will be needed to star up the ones u decide to keep?

Or, am I misstaken? Recast is something entirely different?

Please explain how we do this process

Other question: can I put the side kicks in right hand position and level them up?

Other question: does it matter which seat I put them in? For example, does "assassin seat placement" give my side kick double attack stat?

Sorry if these questions seem dumb. I'm just trying to grasp the big picture.

Thanks in advance and thanks for a great update.

Kindest Regards 🌺

Still awake Duke lol?

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMike View Post
    Im on a galaxy s7 in the states, it says my device isnt compatible, so therefore no update. I had the same problem with Boom Beach, i had to download the update from a 3rd party server, i hope this game doesnt resort to that, please fix, i know my device is old, but it's not that old that it shouldnt be compatible with UE.
    Hi
    Maybe u can try this. When in store. If app isent under updates try to check "previous downloads" look for ue app, press it, then check if it shows as possible to update from there.

I had to do so with my Ipod touch.

Crossing fingers

Also. Would it be possible to get the timer showing on front page like it does for paying respect?

Quote Originally Posted by Ramaria2 View Post
    Hi
    Thanks for update. Huge amount of work u guys did there.
    Like that players need to come back during three times a day to complete the huntings.

I wanna check if I got it right.
    U do huntings. U get stuff that doesnt suit your build.

Those are the side kicks u recast?

When u recast side kicks u get DNA. This is used to fuse up the side kicks u like.

Question: if u recast the ones u dont want for dna then, at the same time, u use up your fodder for fusing? Seems like a lot of side kicks will be needed to star up the ones u decide to keep?

Or, am I misstaken? Recast is something entirely different?

Please explain how we do this process

Other question: can I put the side kicks in right hand position and level them up?

Other question: does it matter which seat I put them in? For example, does "assassin seat placement" give my side kick double attack stat?

Sorry if these questions seem dumb. I'm just trying to grasp the big picture.

Thanks in advance and thanks for a great update.

Kindest Regards 🌺
    1.Fusion cost depends on the rarity and star level. Normally, higher star level or higher rarity cost more DNAs.
    2.Sidekicks have no level, you dont need level them up.
    3.No, LT seat bonus doesn't effect sidekicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramaria2 View Post
    Also. Would it be possible to get the timer showing on front page like it does for paying respect?
    Good idea!

Thanks Duke 🌺

I think I got it then

Only DNA is needed to fuse. Dna u get from recasting. The cost depends.

(Edit 2: u DO need both side kicks and dna to fuse. A 1* rare takes 10 dna to get to a 2*. Upon that u need 2 side kicks as fodder. U get 1 dna from 1 common. To fuse a 1* common cost 2 dna)

Now all I need is an epic lol

Edit: thanks for the 400 gift
    Gonna upgrade my supplies at once lol
    Last edited by Ramaria2; 11-08-2017 at 01:26 PM.

Enforcer

Duke...My main is kept out from wars and gameplay because the update isn't compatible with my IOS6.

Please keep posted as to when would this happen. Also would be great if u can mention the update compatibility from next update.

WOuldn't have updated the game if it wasn't compatible

This seems like a pretty awesome update so far. My only criticism is that it should have been made more clear that the ability to go on paid hunts 3 times actually means that you can go on 9 additional hunts.

Referring to both a group of 3 hunts as a hunt as well as each individual hunt as a hunt is just unnecessarily ambiguous.

The original post states that “You get 3 free hunts per day” and that “you can only send your squad on paid hunts 3 times (per day)”

In the first instance, “hunts” refers to each individual hunt but in the second instance it refers to 3 hunts. There is literally no good reason for this level of ambiguity.

It seems very clear from the original post that the maximum amount of hunts that could be undertaken in one day was 6 so I was more than happy to pay the 15fp under the impression that it would put me on a level playing with the rest of the competition.

But this is evidently not the case as I have since discovered that hunts 7-9 cost 40fp (up from 15fp) and with that pricing structure it’s reasonable to assume that hunts 10-12 would cost 100fp which is difficult to interpret in any way other than it being an outright cash grab especially given the complete lack of transparency and ambiguous use of the word “hunts”.

Don’t get me wrong, I think this update is a huge step in the right direction for this game but the fact that I had to invest real money to discover that I wasn’t actually getting what I thought I was paying for leaves a very sour taste in my mouth.

Bug? When you change your loadout while on the Sidekicks page it changes back to your normal Lts page while still on the Sidekicks page and have to click the Lt side then back to sidekick for each loadout to change the Sidekicks if you follow

Enforcer

I have raised a ticket #419139. Hope this help and they can provide me with a solution.

Please in the meanwhile you can assist me on the Ios. its been 3-4 years ive been playing and cant leave these characters out.
    Thanks and Regards,

Allwyn
    DB853D - ally code
    Empire - Insurgent

Duke I too cannot see the new update in the iOS App Store. I’ve rebooted device. Cleared cache and still not able to see the new version. I see you asked another that reported this issue where he’s from. I’m located in U.S.

Consigliere Game Guru

Lets keep thread on topic please, thanks(I removed some off topic posts but decided to post here to say we should all stay on topic to prevent me removing further off topic posts).

if the wild beast says : "0.3% to player's attack" that is only the base attack stat right? and not attack power ?, and if the effect is about attack power it will be specified ? is that correct duke ?.

When you are viewing your Sidekicks and change your loadout, the submenu changes to Lieutenants. The Sidekicks menu is still active so the only way to get the Sidekick’s menu back is to click a different menu and then click Buy/Assign again.

I believe what should happen is that when you change loadouts, either the active menu changes to Leiutenants or the current screen stays on Sidekicks.

Duke: Will be fixed in next version
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 11-09-2017 at 03:47 AM.