Thread: Havenít received any birthday gifts yet

Havenít received any birthday gifts yet

Hi itís our empireís 3rd birthday today and as yet we havenít had any gifts from Gaea, perhaps an epic crate roll for each of our members would be nice.

Re: Havenít received any birthday gifts yet

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    Hi itís our empireís 3rd birthday today and as yet we havenít had any gifts from Gaea, perhaps an epic crate roll for each of our members would be nice.
    That would be too easy to exploit. Since you can publicly see the dates that empires were created you could join an empire just before an anniversary, claim the free reward and then move onto the next empire.

That is an interesting ideea, but maybe something more down on Earth would be more appropriate. For instance, all donations for the empire are doubled, or even a boost in damage for the day in EvEs (home advantage )
    48BE8B

Quote Originally Posted by Metalstorm View Post
    That would be too easy to exploit. Since you can publicly see the dates that empires were created you could join an empire just before an anniversary, claim the free reward and then move onto the next empire.
    I only meant for them to gift my empire, not anyone elses so unless you are already here no one will be able to exploit it.

Still waiting for gift please devs.

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    That is an interesting ideea, but maybe something more down on Earth would be more appropriate. For instance, all donations for the empire are doubled, or even a boost in damage for the day in EvEs (home advantage )
    Shifty's idea would work in that it would be a nice touch for officers and above since they're the ambassadors. (Teachers, counselors, complaint department both inside and outside of the empire). If no one took responsibility for stewardship this would be a very different game. That would nix most exploit holes as most wont promote just anyone upon arrival.

I mean everyone could create their own empires to exploit a once per year thing but I don't think the solo EvE matches would make it worth the hassle.

Happy Birthday to your empire, Shifty!

I only meant for them to gift my empire, not anyone elses so unless you are already here no one will be able to exploit it.

Still waiting for gift please devs.
    I thought the thread and this response were pretty funny personally.

My only question is: are you asking for a one-time gift for the 3rd birthday or a recurring annual gift?

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    I thought the thread and this response were pretty funny personally.

My only question is: are you asking for a one-time gift for the 3rd birthday or a recurring annual gift?
    I was feeling cheeky, just a one off gift would be nice but if you want to try and push for a yearly bonus day for the empire that would be cool, I think what Alexian said would be fairer.

Perhaps double damage, double cc, double xp form EvE.

But only for my empire thanks

But only for my empire thanks
    Lol, naturally

Enforcer

or better... reward player each year for staying in the empire...not sure if there is a way to find that out.

Happy Birthday!🎂

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Happy Birthday!��
    Thank you, we had a blast.