Thread: Not Compatible with iPhone X IOS11.1

Not Compatible with iPhone X IOS11.1

Just got the iPhone X and the game crashes every time I try to open it. Please help!!!

Re: Not Compatible with iPhone X IOS11.1

Same issue, iPhone X iOS 11.1 crashes at startup.

Quote Originally Posted by hchoi1978 View Post
    Just got the iPhone X and the game crashes every time I try to open it. Please help!!!
    Please fix this ASAP.

Duke or any other devs? Please give us an estimate on when this will be fixed

I'm an android player so I can't verify a workaround...

From what I am reading a lot of network-enabled apps and games are doing this (due to a change in an API call at the OS level) - Some apps will launch of you go into airplane mode (no mobile data/wifi or Bluetooth on) - could you try that and launch the app, see if it boots but says it can't connect, then kick out of airplane mode and try to log into the game while it is up?

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    I'm an android player so I can't verify a workaround...

From what I am reading a lot of network-enabled apps and games are doing this (due to a change in an API call at the OS level) - Some apps will launch of you go into airplane mode (no mobile data/wifi or Bluetooth on) - could you try that and launch the app, see if it boots but says it can't connect, then kick out of airplane mode and try to log into the game while it is up?
    Good idea to try but this did not work. App crashes immediately. This happened prior to upgrading my X to IOS 11.1
    I suspect it is a resolution issue. Either way, this needs to be fixed. Honestly, an update should have been prepped and tested prior to the X's release.

Teammate is having the same crash on startup on the X. Fortunately, still has the old phone for now.

This problem will be fixed in new version which will be released soon. We're sorry for this situation.

Thanks for acknowledging the issue - Is it hopeful for this week?

Duke do you have an expected date?

According to the Facebook post this morning, the update for iPhone X rolled out this morning.

From the comments, it looks like those on older devices with newer OS updates are still having troubles.

I would suggest from experience that in order to expedite this process, that anyone still impacted list their device model and IOS version so the devs can narrow down what is still impacted.

Best wishes to all on a speedy resolution!

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    According to the Facebook post this morning, the update for iPhone X rolled out this morning.

From the comments, it looks like those on older devices with newer OS updates are still having troubles.

I would suggest from experience that in order to expedite this process, that anyone still impacted list their device model and IOS version so the devs can narrow down what is still impacted.

Best wishes to all on a speedy resolution!

That fix is a negative. There is no new update for the game as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by hchoi1978 View Post
    That fix is a negative. There is no new update for the game as of yet.
    Apple is reviewing it. Thanks for your patient.