Thread: Interesting event suggestion : LT Power Exhibition

Interesting event suggestion : LT Power Exhibition

Hi Dev,

Please consider this event.

Say have an event for Empire war or PVP or Boss battle where duration is 2-3 days.

In this special event all players will enter the event as a level 1[This mitigates high level bullies] but all LT powers are set at 9*.

This show cases the powers of all Epic LT at their best and also allows those interested to * them up to see how usefully the LT will become.

It is just fun event even if there is no prizes...
    It may also attract players to keep all LT as collections and may boost interest in the game again.

Re: Interesting event suggestion : LT Power Exhibition

I like the idea of a rolling event, where the focus changed daily. Combining all the events.

Donít know about the 9* deal, but seems interesting. Problem I have with it is that even when you revert back after your opinion of the LT is based on inflated skill that would cost thousands to achieve and for a vast majority of the player base are completely unachieveavle.

Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    I like the idea of a rolling event, where the focus changed daily. Combining all the events.

Donít know about the 9* deal, but seems interesting. Problem I have with it is that even when you revert back after your opinion of the LT is based on inflated skill that would cost thousands to achieve and for a vast majority of the player base are completely unachieveavle.
    For epics, thousands is an understatement lol. Pretty sure it's like $40k-$50k for 9 starring an epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bungboy View Post
    For epics, thousands is an understatement lol. Pretty sure it's like $40k-$50k for 9 starring an epic.
    Yea I didnít mean low thousands. Should have said tens of thousands, but either way you get to play at a high level with them for a weekend and may change your opinion on them, but realistically you need to play with them between star level 4-5 to get a sample of what they can do for you personally.