• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Irish
    Brawler
    • Apr 2016

Is Ace useful at lower stars?

Basically i have Ace and i can get her to 3 star and im just wondering what people think? Is she useful at 3 star? I only have like 5k EvE health. Im not rich so i doubt she will ever get higher than 3 or 4 star. Is she worth it considering that and my low health?
  • Bungboy
    Hitman
    • Aug 2013

Re: Is Ace useful at lower stars?

No. Ace starts to become useful at 5 stars, and you need to have a good amount of health (at least like 8k+). You can, however, use her at bosses. She's not bad for boss bonus damage at 3*.

Comment

• Irish
      Brawler
      • Apr 2016

Yeah your opinion was pretty much what i was thinking, that she would be ok for bosses but as far as EvE goes she might not be too great considering my low health and her low star. Thanks for your input😀

Comment

• JPitalia
        Goon
        • Mar 2017

I have a 3*ace on my mini terminator with 6k health. I find her pretty useful and am now rebuilding my mini around her.

Comment

• Reaper9292
          Banned
          • Jan 2016

why not ? if u hit the main titan defender for only 80-100 damage , why not make that 600,550,505,....?
          u could also get more health in the future , good health loadout with the consigliere and bunch of legendary health insignias. u could also start adding to health

Comment

• Bungboy
            Hitman
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post
            why not ? if u hit the main titan defender for only 80-100 damage , why not make that 600,550,505,....?
            u could also get more health in the future , good health loadout with the consigliere and bunch of legendary health insignias. u could also start adding to health
            For the OP, I don't think Ace is worth building his account around since he's sure he'll never get her higher than 3-4*. I didn't really mean to say that she's useless at 3-4*. Actually, what I meant to say is building your account around a 3-4* Ace is kind of a bad idea since the proc rate isn't that high and her damage is quite a bit weaker, unless you're always hitting for losses.

Ace is generally good to use if you're hitting for losses in EvE. I just wouldn't put real stat points into health (building your acc around her) unless you have her 5* or better. So if you have other options (like you have a Reaper). For example I think 3-4* Reaper is a lot more useful than a 3-4* Ace, if you're not usually hitting for losses, because it makes more sense to build your account around him at lower stars than you can with Ace since you don't have to worry a low proc rate.
            Last edited by Bungboy; 11-02-2017, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• Irish
              Brawler
              • Apr 2016

Yeah my health loadout is what gets me to 5k as my base health is 110 lol. I usually hit for wins because im a glass cannon reaper and our empire floats around high diamond low legend. Usually i save the losses for my other 4 accounts after plague. Im a lvl 9 reaper and all my skills are unlocked. Im itching to do something with her but because ive read all the stuff about her destroying EvE i was unsure as to whether i should save her, fuse her up or fuse her away. Dont want to get rid of her if she is really that good.

Comment

• Bungboy
                Hitman
                • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Irish View Post
                Yeah my health loadout is what gets me to 5k as my base health is 110 lol. I usually hit for wins because im a glass cannon reaper and our empire floats around high diamond low legend. Usually i save the losses for my other 4 accounts after plague. Im a lvl 9 reaper and all my skills are unlocked. Im itching to do something with her but because ive read all the stuff about her destroying EvE i was unsure as to whether i should save her, fuse her up or fuse her away. Dont want to get rid of her if she is really that good.
                Ok you definitely shouldn't fuse away Ace but I don't think it's worth fusing LTs into her to star her up with how you've built your account. She truly shines with a high health build. And it's at 5* where she starts to feel very powerful. That's not to say she's useless at 3-4*, but I think you'll be better off using fusion to star up damage or attack LTs like Tuwa/Reaper/Hyena/Z-Virus/Irina cause they're gonna scale better with your account. Ace's effect will always be capped by your health and also isn't a reliable proc rate until you get to high stars.
                Last edited by Bungboy; 11-03-2017, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• Irish
                  Brawler
                  • Apr 2016

Solid advise👍 Thanks for your help😀

Comment

• Mercurial
                    Soldier
                    • Mar 2016

I’d always advise keeping one copy of LTs, especially event ones that are particularly hard to get again.

Their powers have changed in the past.

Comment

• Irish
                      Brawler
                      • Apr 2016

Oh my god, i fused her up to 3 star and i am trippin right now because i just realized that this power takes your health and then replaces your damage with what was taken! That makes no sense! If it activates i dont get my regular damage? I thought when it activated whatever damage it did would be on top of my regular hit! I dont get it, any other pwer in the game would be on top of the damage you normally do, not replace it! I do less damage when she activates, which is retarded.
                      Duke is this how the power works? Did i just fuse away my team to upgrade and it doesnt work properly? I am super upset.

Comment

• Irish
                        Brawler
                        • Apr 2016

I might be trippin, lol, can someone tell me if im out of my mind? Just noticed the guys i hit had large starting armor, but i still cant tell. I think i might be going crazy

Comment

• tambunan
                          Enforcer
                          • Feb 2016

Its working like that, Ace didn't add any of your damage to her damage. The damage when procced was only based on your xurrent/max health (depend on her star) its kinda sucky but it is what is, thats why the one who usually utilize Ace to maximum use was people who built kind of low att/def with really high health. And ofc blitzing with ace with very high health are scary. Kinda useless if you're ghost with crit damage setup IMO.

Comment

• Reaper9292
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2016

keep two loadouts and use the one with ace only against strong defender , when u go at low health change loadout equip armor regenerate health so u can hit with ace again

Comment

• Irish
                              Brawler
                              • Apr 2016

Duke said its a glitch! Thank god! I was wondering because it didnt make any sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X