• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mobile Mob
    Lieutenant
    • May 2016

Attention dl_joker

Where can I find DL_JOKER?
    Does someone no him on a personal level?
    I want to ask him if I can use his lieutenant idea in next years create a Lt. contest?
    The only difference is my lieutenant steals only a x% of Safehouse overflow and not the whole amount.
    There are a lot of empires with "meat shields", people that left the game but they still use the toon as meat shield.

I'd like to introduce Black market lieutenant: Rainman!

Stats:
    Attack 16
    Defense 24

Bio - Pitbull is a gangster by day and rapper by night. He owns all the strip clubs in Meatpack district. At night he
    performs in one of his night clubs and the VIP members shoot money at strippers with a money gun. Let it rain!

Power: Chance to steal % of cash from opponent's Safehouse overflow (max $2m). Note that the chance to steal applies to each Stamina point spent.

1* On Win: 1% to Steal 1% of Safehouse overflow

Affiliation: Mafia

Items:
    Lockpick Kit gives +1% Critical to Rainman [no stack]
    Pitbull's cross gives +7 Defense to Rainman [no stack]
    Money gun gives +7 Energy to Rainman [no stack]

Rainman:
    Rainman is exactly the same as Hotwire but only for Safehouse overflow.
  • Quaranj
    Boss
    • May 2015

Re: Attention dl_joker

I'm pretty sure he'll be fine with it considering he has retired. It was a good idea then, and it's still a good idea.

The amount of overflowing cash on dormant accounts is likely immeasurable. (Without the devs running a check on their end.)

I'll let him know you're looking for him for verification.

Comment

• DL_Joker
      Underboss
      • Oct 2014

Re: Attention dl_joker

Originally posted by Mobile Mob View Post
      Where can I find DL_JOKER?
      Does someone no him on a personal level?
      I want to ask him if I can use his lieutenant idea in next years create a Lt. contest?
      The only difference is my lieutenant steals only a x% of Safehouse overflow and not the whole amount.
      There are a lot of empires with "meat shields", people that left the game but they still use the toon as meat shield.

I'd like to introduce Black market lieutenant: Rainman!

Stats:
      Attack 16
      Defense 24

Bio - Pitbull is a gangster by day and rapper by night. He owns all the strip clubs in Meatpack district. At night he
      performs in one of his night clubs and the VIP members shoot money at strippers with a money gun. Let it rain!

Power: Chance to steal % of cash from opponent's Safehouse overflow (max $2m). Note that the chance to steal applies to each Stamina point spent.

1* On Win: 1% to Steal 1% of Safehouse overflow

Affiliation: Mafia

Items:
      Lockpick Kit gives +1% Critical to Rainman [no stack]
      Pitbull's cross gives +7 Defense to Rainman [no stack]
      Money gun gives +7 Energy to Rainman [no stack]

Rainman:
      Rainman is exactly the same as Hotwire but only for Safehouse overflow.
      Yes, I am absolutely fine with it! I appreciate you asking, it means a lot. (Also thank you Quaranj for contacting me.)

I like the change as well. Very nice take on it!

My Regards,
      Joker,
      Retired.

Comment

Working...
      X