• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maulwurf
    Goon
    • Dec 2016

LT fusion requirements

As I understand it requirements for fusing LTs are they must all be same starred and same rarity. There must however be some other which I can't figure out.
    I am trying to fuse one of my uncommon LTs It is a one-star and I have 37 others, same star, same rarity. When I select him as the target LT, the possible choices being offered for the other two have now shrunk to 5, don't know why. I considered possibly their alignment but that does not seem to be the case. So, what is the limiting factor?
  • ཀརཧϮཇཞ ཞཇཇ
    Goon
    • Apr 2016

Re: LT fusion requirements

There are a lot of LTs that u are required to maintain at least 1 copy of. For example: if u had a 3* Blink with no other copies and a 3* Hector with an additional 1* copy of Hector then Hector would be eligible to be fused away but Blink would not. Hopefully that clears it up for ya

Comment

• alexian
      • Jun 2013

Re: LT fusion requirements

Read here:

Fusion is a way to combine three different lieutenants together to increase the number of stars of one of them. It allows you to put extra lieutenants to good use. You need to specify three lieutenants of the same rarity and stars, plus the appropriate recombinator. The first lieutenant is the one that gains a star. The second and third lieutenants, and the recombinator, are all used up and disappear. You cannot get rid of your last of any of the following lieutenants in Fusion - AK, Fang, John,

You cannot get rid of your last of any of the following lieutenants in Fusion - AK, Fang, John, Mia, Charmaine, Penelope, Blade, Cesar, Hector, Michael, Lucas, Blink, Caine, Fox, Kate, Tagg. This is because they are needed to undertake Jobs and they can be bought for cash.
      48BE8B

Comment

Working...
      X