5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stud

3 60.00%
  • Dud

2 40.00%

Thread: Event LT: Tuwa STUD or DUD

Event LT: Tuwa STUD or DUD

So any good guys?

The main prize LT for this event will be Tuwa!

1*: +4% damage. start Wild Hunt: 20% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 3 times, no clone)
    2*: +5% damage. start Wild Hunt: 21% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 3 times, no clone)
    3*: +7% damage. start Wild Hunt: 22% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 3 times, no clone)
    4*: +9% damage. start Wild Hunt: 23% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 4 times, no clone)
    5*: +11% damage. start Wild Hunt: 24% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 5 times, no clone)
    6*: +13% damage. start Wild Hunt: 25% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 6 times, no clone)
    7*: +15% damage. start Wild Hunt: 26% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 7 times, no clone)
    8*: +17% damage. start Wild Hunt: 28% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 8 times, no clone)
    9*: +20% damage. start Wild Hunt: 30% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 9 times, no clone)

Tuwa's Legendary item:
    Salish: +1% Crit with Tuwa.

Tips:
    1.Wild Hunt only works on Tuwa's base damage increasing instead of player's total damage bonus.
    2.Wild Hunt Chain = 1x, 2x....10x which is different with Overkill/Whiplash(2x,4x..99x).
    3.Works on Boss and EvE.

Re: Event LT: Tuwa STUD or DUD

You can acutally see how much she can give you, the blue folder ist bugged right now to roll for Wild Hunt every time you open it. With just her basic bonus i have 9.3% and the 30% are with a 3X Wild Hunt proc.

This is unacceptable. Every LT that has a proc effect should have a clear indication when the ability is activated (stacking to see if multiple abilities are in effect). No question. Lmfao you spend hundreds on an LT and have to question if itís working or not.... please fix in the next patch.

That said. I love this LT ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ Stud

She's definitely working, her proc doesn't show for whatever reason. Duke mentioned they're fixing it.

Imo, she's a stud.

Sorry Tuwa does not work yet and no indication that it is

SOLLOZZO

I tested her out on a boss and it appears that she works. I agree though that itís very hard to figure it out. It would be great if we could get the notification in the war log.