• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • edmwyh
    Goon
    • May 2014

Keira LT power Discussion

Keira LT power is as follows

1*: 2% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 2300 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
    2*: 4% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 2200 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
    3*: 6% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 2100 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
    4*: 9% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 2000 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
    5*: 13% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1900 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
    6*: 19% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1800 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
    7*: 27% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1700 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
    8*: 37% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1600 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
    9*: 49% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1500 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]

It says lower of XXXX or 20% max health EVE.
    Example if you have 1500 health , 300 is 20% of 1500.
    So if it procs when normal damage is done example 400 damage, the damage is capped at 300?
    Does that mean that the lower your health the better this LT will be since normal damage is always around 200 ~ 400 damage for titans?

I ask this because for overkill damage to occur is random so it does not seem very likely to trigger at the right time to cap the crazy damage of Overkill...
  • socool
    Goon
    • May 2014

Re: Keira LT power Discussion

This lt imo is absolute useless for the majority of user. It only works at 7* and above.

Comment

• Xcali1985
      Head Boss
      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by socool View Post
      This lt imo is absolute useless for the majority of user. It only works at 7* and above.
      I’m probably going to fuse mine away the % you start with is just too low. Would have preferred starting around 20 and working up to 50.

A 1 star epic is pretty weak to being with.

Comment

• Mercurial
        Soldier
        • Mar 2016

Wonder if she lowers cap damage. You have 1000 health, get capped by a reaper. She procs, so only 20% damage done.

Do you get capped or only lose 20â€‌ health?

The lower your health the less damage you take.

Should be capped to *higher* of xxxx or 20% IMO.

Comment

• Will777
          Goon
          • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
          I’m probably going to fuse mine away the % you start with is just too low. Would have preferred starting around 20 and working up to 50.

What he said. Seems very low starting %.

Comment

• Irish
            Brawler
            • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post

Yeah i fused mine away because ill never be able to get her high enough to be useful

Comment

• Bungboy
              Hitman
              • Aug 2013

Kiera is only a relevant LT starting at 6*. Unless you're rich IRL, you will never get an epic LT above 5* especially not Kiera because you can only star her up with fusion (she's an event epic). They should've made her become relevant at around 4-5* and still end at 49%.

Comment

• Quaranj
                Boss
                • May 2015

Originally posted by Bungboy View Post
                (she's an event epic).
                She seems a bit underpowered to be an event epic. Sure, we have only seen her in the event so-far, but her power isn't of the same caliber. I want to believe that her drop in the event is just early access to an epic in the next crate. A preview, instead of an old epic we may already have.

Comment

• Nath
                  Goon
                  • Aug 2014

That artwork though....

Well done there.

Comment

Working...
                  X