• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ProTeam49
    Lackey
    • Oct 2015

Agent O doesnt work!

Her ability: +6% dmg on non crit hits @1*

I made 2 exactly the same loadouts. In second loadout i changed morningstar (1*, gives splash dmg bonus) to Agent O.
    In war, i hit a single target with normal attack and w/o crit porc. Loadout 1 and 2 gave me exact same result.

The conclusion: Agent O didn't give dmg bonus.

So, am i wrong or she actually dont work?
  • Godric
    Lieutenant
    • Mar 2013

Re: Agent O doesnt work!

Replying to keep up with this thread. She is my strongest LT @ 3 stars. I haven’t done any test but I hope she works...
    sigpic
    Signature by: MageFX

Comment

• Xcali1985
      Head Boss
      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Godric View Post
      Replying to keep up with this thread. She is my strongest LT @ 3 stars. I haven’t done any test but I hope she works...
      This is why every LT should have a report in the feed. I understand it would be a long feed but it’s worth it.

Comment

• Cthulu
        Retired Game Guru
        • Dec 2014

Time for some screenshots?

I don't have her yet otherwise I could contribute
        Come join us
        on the official
        Underworld Empire Discord Server
        https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Mercurial
          Soldier
          • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
          This is why every LT should have a report in the feed. I understand it would be a long feed but it’s worth it.
          Would love to see a more detailed log, and be able to filter the log just for your attacks & defence for the whole war. So that you can review how your lineups are working.

Alternatively a �training’ area, that doesn’t cost any stam or energy, and doesn’t give any rewards/xp. But you can hit and be hit with a detailed report of the calculations, procs etc.

A lot of people spend a lot of money and there is no real way to see how these LTs work as the information is sketchy, and you can’t really tell from any log as to what is effective or even working.

Comment

• RB86
            Lackey
            • May 2017

I love the idea of a “training areaâ€‌ where you can test various lieutenants. These days, there are so many lieutenants with unique skills, It would be great to be able to see how they work with each other in a controlled environment. When it comes to the lieutenants with “procâ€‌ skills this would be invaluable.

Comment

• Bungboy
              Hitman
              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by RB86 View Post
              I love the idea of a “training areaâ€‌ where you can test various lieutenants. These days, there are so many lieutenants with unique skills, It would be great to be able to see how they work with each other in a controlled environment. When it comes to the lieutenants with “procâ€‌ skills this would be invaluable.
              This. What I'd like to see: Training versions of all the bosses, which you can hit for 1/5/10/20/40/80 stamina hits without actually spending any stamina, gaining xp, or getting any drops.
              Last edited by Bungboy; 11-02-2017, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• Quaranj
                Boss
                • May 2015

EvE VR simulator could do this too - buildings with goons and a high-starred epic LT as the room boss in a mock layout. Your circle powers would determine whether you had an easy or rough time progressing the scenario.

Comment

• Xcali1985
                  Head Boss
                  • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
                  EvE VR simulator could do this too - buildings with goons and a high-starred epic LT as the room boss in a mock layout. Your circle powers would determine whether you had an easy or rough time progressing the scenario.
                  They most likely already have this in some form maybe not graphical, but I would hope they have some type of sim code to test skills, glitches, etc.

Comment

Working...
                  X