Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Defusionizers (2)

Re: Defusionizers (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Mainevent View Post
    Hi everyone,

well, still gonna try to keep this thread alive, since there is no adequate solution.

I‘m getting more and more frustrated with great ideas being shared here and the crumbs we get instead.

When Duke mentioned that there will be a defuse option for next event, I was really excited for what‘s coming.

Then we found out, that only the top 10 and and 3 lucky spots will get a chance on it.

This was more than disappointing, since especially on MMB events, even if you spend a big amount,
    You won’t never finish in top 10 compared to those 4-6k toons also spending.

Furthermore it was necessary to send a reminder at start and then they made a decision like, ok we need to
    Keep our word and serve an option.

I really dont get it, why devs/management don’t see the benefits of implementing a steady and regular
    Defuse option. No one ever mentioned that we want it for free and a lot of player would love
    To spend a decent amount to have this option.

As mentioned before, throughout the years many new lt’s came out and many became „useless“ in the meantime.
    In Addition to that, some player switched classes and changed focus on their build.

A defusing function would allow every player to test new lts if they work for certain builds,
    giving more flexibility on builds/classes and keeping the game dynamic in a way that would
    Satisfy everyone.

@Duke: you said, it won’t happen again to open that option like you did in last MMB.
    What does that mean? Is this topic history or is it still on your to do list and implementing
    another hopefully regular in-game feature ?

Thx for a feedback in advance.

Best regards
    Main
    Hi

I will keep u company with having this thread staying alive. Its the stubbornness inside me that cant let go. Cant accept that the matter has been totally left without feedback from devs.

Due to devs ignoring playerbase ideas and their lack of feedback in forum
    and their lack of inovation, I as of yesterday resigned from forum (post in "I hate this section").

But like I said at start of this post, this thread is my exception.

And although not many write in here, letting they know their point of vue, the talk in new discord app was all in favour for implementing defusionizers in game.

I’m with you on this topic. I’ve made some really stupid decisions in the beginning of the game (a long time ago) and I’d love to reverse some of that..

Hi everyone,

well, still gonna try to keep this thread alive, since there is no adequate solution.

I‘m getting more and more frustrated with great ideas being shared here and the crumbs we get instead.

When Duke mentioned that there will be a defuse option for next event, I was really excited for what‘s coming.

Then we found out, that only the top 10 and and 3 lucky spots will get a chance on it.

This was more than disappointing, since especially on MMB events, even if you spend a big amount,

Furthermore it was necessary to send a reminder at start and then they made a decision like, ok we need to

I really dont get it, why devs/management don’t see the benefits of implementing a steady and regular
    Defuse option. No one ever mentioned that we want it for free and a lot of player would love

As mentioned before, throughout the years many new lt’s came out and many became „useless“ in the meantime.
    In Addition to that, some player switched classes and changed focus on their build.

A defusing function would allow every player to test new lts if they work for certain builds,
    giving more flexibility on builds/classes and keeping the game dynamic in a way that would
    Satisfy everyone.

@Duke: you said, it won’t happen again to open that option like you did in last MMB.
    What does that mean? Is this topic history or is it still on your to do list and implementing

Best regards
    Main

Hi everyone,

Satisfy everyone.

Best regards
    Main

Hi Duke,

I appreciate your last post with new ideas and sharing thoughts with the player base.

That’s exactly the right way you and entire gaea team shall proceed.

Sharing new ideas, get feedback from player base and roll out new game content.

That’s great !

It’s not always the big/great next thing to make this game better.

It’s more the few little things to improve from already existing stuff to make the slight but
    significant difference.

Keep on talking to player base, share your ideas with player base and respect feedback you get.

UE has a large amount of ppl that spent so much money in the game, that they won’t give up
    playing this great game.

We all know that those 20% of big spenders needs to be kept motivated and that’s fine.
    Pls also consider the larger amount of mid-size spenders that are willing to spend more money
    on valuable and worthy content.

And finally, I hope, we get your opinion on that defuse option and how your company
    thinks about it.

Appreciate your work and looking forward to great new updates and hopefully an answer
    on defuse in-game option.

Thx and br
    Main

I hope this game never get a defuser.
    1. Dev will lose a ton of money.
    Why should the big spender push for more then one copy, if they can just defuse another lt.

2. It takes out the excitement and grind factor of staring up lts.
    Starring up lts should stick too being a grind. Something you work for. When new lts come out, I be impressed when i see some already 4 and 5 star. If you can defuse lts. It's not so impressive anymore. I like it how it is now.

Ok and about revamping old lts. I would say thats not a good idea either. Just bring out new lts ans leave the old ones alone. You can use them to fuse another lt. But I'm sure most already fuse away the lts before it was revamp

Quote Originally Posted by Kilolbs View Post
    Why should the big spender push for more then one copy, if they can just defuse another lt.

Starring up lts should stick too being a grind. Something you work for. When new lts come out, I be impressed when i see some already 4 and 5 star. If you can defuse lts. It's not so impressive anymore. I like it how it is now.

Ok and about revamping old lts. I would say thats not a good idea either. Just bring out new lts ans leave the old ones alone. You can use them to fuse another lt. But I'm sure most already fuse away the lts before it was revamp

Hi
    Thanks for your input.

I've got a question, how do u fuse a 9*?

And about the release of new lts. I'm with u that new lts with new creative abilities are fun. But to start over, to change your game play is a challenge. And if an other, even newer lt then gets released to counter your new build, then u feel somewhat bummed. The next time u might just not bother. Its discouraging and might slow down your investment in game. A defusionizer would be a solution to this.

About pimping old lts instead: I still havent thought this idea through that well. But I'm leaning towards that it would benefit majority of players.

U say u dont want players to defuse their old ones and find a fast track to star up new powerful lts. I can see your point.

But that has to be put in a bigger perspective. Its not only the big spenders who would be able to do that. U would too, just as new players doing beginners mistakes would be. A possibility for players to catch up a bit. I see them as a flexible possibility for everyone in game to stay in tune with the everchanging game play.

But once again, thank u for your input, although we disagree a little its very interesting to hear your point of vue

Kindest regards Ramaria 🌺
    Last edited by Ramaria2; 12-13-2017 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilolbs View Post

1. People will still spend money on whatever new and exciting shiny is thrown their way. This has been proven several times over here.

2. Not sure what happened to my post on the matter but I have 180'd my stance upon these. Nobody needs a high starred Tigress anymore amongst others. Some LTs have simply become obsolete over the years to stronger players/LT offerings. Let them de-fuse. This would be the opportunity to reclaim that income too. Nobody said defusing had to be free or without a grind process.

3, LTs have been reworked in the past. Some preferred the old Mastermind over the new skills. It can be good for them to look over unused LTs and actually give them purpose. I mean imagine if Officer Mike did something useful - the triple rolls of him wouldn't be as bad for those grinding crates for Overkill.

I would have once agreed about the defusing but having looked at the veteran profiles I found myself shaking my head over how stuck they were with certain legacy LTs at higher stars. My biggest concern was exploitation (Defuse 2 of a star, fuse in others, then recombining) but if they made that an unappealing cost or grind to do so on whim, it would be for the best overall.

I'm not at the point where I would unfuse anything but I can certainly put myself in the perspective of some who might for good reasons now. The game is approaching its 5 year anniversary in world release. That's a long time for the lifespan of a mobile game. Those who have been here that long shouldn't be punished for their dedication imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    1. People will still spend money on whatever new and exciting shiny is thrown their way. This has been proven several times over here.

2. Not sure what happened to my post on the matter but I have 180'd my stance upon these. Nobody needs a high starred Tigress anymore amongst others. Some LTs have simply become obsolete over the years to stronger players/LT offerings. Let them de-fuse. This would be the opportunity to reclaim that income too. Nobody said defusing had to be free or without a grind process.

3, LTs have been reworked in the past. Some preferred the old Mastermind over the new skills. It can be good for them to look over unused LTs and actually give them purpose. I mean imagine if Officer Mike did something useful - the triple rolls of him wouldn't be as bad for those grinding crates for Overkill.

I would have once agreed about the defusing but having looked at the veteran profiles I found myself shaking my head over how stuck they were with certain legacy LTs at higher stars. My biggest concern was exploitation (Defuse 2 of a star, fuse in others, then recombining) but if they made that an unappealing cost or grind to do so on whim, it would be for the best overall.

I'm not at the point where I would unfuse anything but I can certainly put myself in the perspective of some who might for good reasons now. The game is approaching its 5 year anniversary in world release. That's a long time for the lifespan of a mobile game. Those who have been here that long shouldn't be punished for their dedication imo.
    First step and should be done immediately needs to be if you have 2 9* LTs that are exactly the same. Ie. 2 9* Johns. Then one needs to be immediately reverted to 2 8*s. The fact that you cannot fuse him into another and that he cannot be seated was a programming oversight and should have been observed with foresight.

There is no excuse for it not to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    First step and should be done immediately needs to be if you have 2 9* LTs that are exactly the same. Ie. 2 9* Johns. Then one needs to be immediately reverted to 2 8*s. The fact that you cannot fuse him into another and that he cannot be seated was a programming oversight and should have been observed with foresight.

There is no excuse for it not to be done.
    Wholeheartedly agree on that one - it was bad code that allowed someone to make 2 9* Johns in the first place. It should have stated "You cannot seat two 9*s of the same LT!" and denied the combine/fuse as a check would have flagged it.

Even better would be if the system looked for instances of this after the check-code was implemented that automatically unfused duplicate 9*s in the system.