Thread: Defusionizers (2)

Defusionizers (2)

I'm not entirely certain that devs are gonna respond to the future of defusionizers in the thread that got closed.

I'm opening this one so player base can keep on evaluating the need or no need of defusionizers in game.

Kindest Regards Ramaria 🌺

Goon

Re: Defusionizers (2)

Duke,

Can we get a response on this thread? This topic has been discussed ad nauseum here without any ofiicial comments from Gaea...Does Gaea intend to introduce this feature or not? Please advise.

Very truly yours,
    ⚡️Alpha⚡️

Will provide a few opportunities in next event.

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Will provide a few opportunities in next event.
    Sounds very promising

Lol wow. Thats all im going to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Lol wow. Thats all im going to say.
    Does make u curious right

Cant wait to see devs take on it. I've been waiting a long time for this

Edit: I checked when I started previous thread and it was in Feb. Thats not so long after all lol. Think it feels longer since the matter didnt get an official respons until yesterday.
    Last edited by Ramaria2; 10-31-2017 at 10:00 AM.

This is great news. I hope this means “a few opportunities” per toon and not for the whole UE community as a whole. Limiting the ability to the top 3 or top 10 would be demoralizing for the vast majority of players. Please make the ability available to the community as a whole in a way that is attainable. P.S. thank you Duke for the communication and taking our suggestions seriously!

I just fused away 2 Lt's and I noticed that the warning it gives appears to have changed.
    I swear it used to warn you that the process cannot be reversed or that it said something like "Are you sure you want to do this?"
    It no longer warns you other than that the fused Lt's will be consumed.
    Am I wrong? Has the warning changed?
    If defusing a Lt is soon to be allowed, it makes the warning that existed for years meaningless.
    I am not sure I agree with this.