Thread: Defusionizers (2)

Defusionizers (2)

I'm not entirely certain that devs are gonna respond to the future of defusionizers in the thread that got closed.

I'm opening this one so player base can keep on evaluating the need or no need of defusionizers in game.

Kindest Regards Ramaria 🌺

Goon

Re: Defusionizers (2)

Duke,

Can we get a response on this thread? This topic has been discussed ad nauseum here without any ofiicial comments from Gaea...Does Gaea intend to introduce this feature or not? Please advise.

Very truly yours,
    ⚡️Alpha⚡️

Will provide a few opportunities in next event.

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Sounds very promising

Lol wow. Thats all im going to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Lol wow. Thats all im going to say.
    Does make u curious right

Cant wait to see devs take on it. I've been waiting a long time for this

Edit: I checked when I started previous thread and it was in Feb. Thats not so long after all lol. Think it feels longer since the matter didnt get an official respons until yesterday.
    Last edited by Ramaria2; 10-31-2017 at 10:00 AM.

This is great news. I hope this means “a few opportunities” per toon and not for the whole UE community as a whole. Limiting the ability to the top 3 or top 10 would be demoralizing for the vast majority of players. Please make the ability available to the community as a whole in a way that is attainable. P.S. thank you Duke for the communication and taking our suggestions seriously!

I just fused away 2 Lt's and I noticed that the warning it gives appears to have changed.
    I swear it used to warn you that the process cannot be reversed or that it said something like "Are you sure you want to do this?"
    It no longer warns you other than that the fused Lt's will be consumed.
    Am I wrong? Has the warning changed?
    If defusing a Lt is soon to be allowed, it makes the warning that existed for years meaningless.
    I am not sure I agree with this.

Goon

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Duke,

Gentle reminder...Where is promised un-combinerfunction for MMB event?

Very truly yours,

⚡️Alpha⚡️

Hi

First I want to apologise if this post is anything but polite. If so its just my inner frustration of the matter showing. In return I will forgive the unlogical and passive aggressive answer by devs in an other thread. I will do so because I understand the work load that they must be under during event.

I understand that this is a game that needs to render income by people spending money.

What I dont get is why devs cant see defusionizers as a way to do this? There are plenty of suggestions in old thread upon how to achieve this.

If devs only give this opportunity to the very big spenders then they will piss a lot of people off. Why? Because they will feel that they are looked upon as being of lesser value to the community.

Try playing ue with only 10 people in it.

In my opinion the option to defuse a lieutenant after event should have been given out to no less then rank 4500 and up.

More so I think that giving it out as a support solution shows that the intent with doing so was to please Alpha and not the player base. Pleasing Alpha was not the intent with my initial thread start (no offence Alpha lol )

So, if the devs has no intention of putting defusionizers in game then I would like to be told so and why. Though old thread was started in feb there was no input at all from devs regarding the matter until dev mentioned it as a reward during event.

I want the feedback from devs because as long as I dont get one I cant see the big downside with implementing it. And stubborn and patientas I am I then will keep up with trying to find a solution.

Kindest Regards 🌺

Consigliere Game Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ramaria2 View Post
    Hi

First I want to apologise if this post is anything but polite. If so its just my inner frustration of the matter showing. In return I will forgive the unlogical and passive aggressive answer by devs in an other thread. I will do so because I understand the work load that they must be under during event.

I understand that this is a game that needs to render income by people spending money.

What I dont get is why devs cant see defusionizers as a way to do this? There are plenty of suggestions in old thread upon how to achieve this.

If devs only give this opportunity to the very big spenders then they will piss a lot of people off. Why? Because they will feel that they are looked upon as being of lesser value to the community.

Try playing ue with only 10 people in it.

In my opinion the option to defuse a lieutenant after event should have been given out to no less then rank 4500 and up.

More so I think that giving it out as a support solution shows that the intent with doing so was to please Alpha and not the player base. Pleasing Alpha was not the intent with my initial thread start (no offence Alpha lol )

So, if the devs has no intention of putting defusionizers in game then I would like to be told so and why. Though old thread was started in feb there was no input at all from devs regarding the matter until dev mentioned it as a reward during event.

I want the feedback from devs because as long as I dont get one I cant see the big downside with implementing it. And stubborn and patientas I am I then will keep up with trying to find a solution.

Kindest Regards ��
    I agree that the way to get defusionizers at the moment is not what most expected and i hope Duke revisits this and finds a way for all the player base to get it (even if it's a one time option in a players lifespan so as not to make GAEA lose money if that's the issue). Duke responded to a non-friendly post as best he could in another thread.

If we want something we need to reason with the developers and implore them to give it us while explaining the need for it. Bashing or attacking Devs as some choose to do won't result in anything productive.

You have stated sound reasons and are constructive on your posts (which is the right way to go) about why we need this feature so lets hope Duke and Gaea can help all of the player base attain it one way or the other as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea View Post
    I agree that the way to get defusionizers at the moment is not what most expected and i hope Duke revisits this and finds a way for all the player base to get it (even if it's a one time option in a players lifespan so as not to make GAEA lose money if that's the issue). Duke responded to a non-friendly post as best he could in another thread.

If we want something we need to reason with the developers and implore them to give it us while explaining the need for it. Bashing or attacking Devs as some choose to do won't result in anything productive.

You have stated sound reasons and are constructive on your posts (which is the right way to go) about why we need this feature so lets hope Duke and Gaea can help all of the player base attain it one way or the other as soon as possible.
    If one person complaining in a not so nice way causes the devs to scrap a feature, then we have bigger problems.

He could have easily just not responded.

Anyways, i hope he meant that the current process won’t be used in the future. People wanted the feature and maybe they just put the support option in as a way to get the ball rolling.

As one of the more critical voices on the forum, I’ve been impressed with Gaea’s year of progress. Don’t stop moving forward with the community requests.

Some of the best features in the game came from these boards.