Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Seating both Isis and Brainiac at the same time

  1. #1

    Seating both Isis and Brainiac at the same time

    Is it counterproductive to do this? Like. if Isis procs and I have Brainiac seated with her, do I create 4 extra pumpkins instead of 1 extra? Or do I need to seat Isis by herself to maximize my chances of creating bonus pumpkins?

  2. #2

    Re: Seating both Isis and Brainiac at the same time

    Quote Originally Posted by Bungboy View Post
    Is it counterproductive to do this? Like. if Isis procs and I have Brainiac seated with her, do I create 4 extra pumpkins instead of 1 extra? Or do I need to seat Isis by herself to maximize my chances of creating bonus pumpkins?
    If she procs u get all including multiples that brainiac allows .seat both

  3. #3

    Re: Seating both Isis and Brainiac at the same time

    Although Isis doubles your result, using Brainiac decreases her moments when she could activate. Lets say you can combine 100 times, if you combine 1 by 1, Isis has 100 clicks to activate. But if you use Brainiac and you combine 4 at a time, she has only 25 clicks to work on.
    Its all down to a personal preference.

  4. #4

    Re: Seating both Isis and Brainiac at the same time

    Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    Although Isis doubles your result, using Brainiac decreases her moments when she could activate. Lets say you can combine 100 times, if you combine 1 by 1, Isis has 100 clicks to activate. But if you use Brainiac and you combine 4 at a time, she has only 25 clicks to work on.
    Its all down to a personal preference.
    I find it personally more satisfying when they proc on higher yields. Nothing does the heart good when Frank triggers on a 640 stamina hit or an 800 energy one.

    Sure you can probably get the same results long term if you keep the hits consistent but it feels better.

  5. #5

    Re: Seating both Isis and Brainiac at the same time

    Quote Originally Posted by GQuest View Post
    If she procs u get all including multiples that brainiac allows .seat both
    Great thanks

  6. #6

    Re: Seating both Isis and Brainiac at the same time

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    I find it personally more satisfying when they proc on higher yields. Nothing does the heart good when Frank triggers on a 640 stamina hit or an 800 energy one.

    Sure you can probably get the same results long term if you keep the hits consistent but it feels better.
    I agree completely, isn't really different but it feels different

  7. #7

    Re: Seating both Isis and Brainiac at the same time

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    I agree completely, isn't really different but it feels different
    Iíve had ISIS proc 5 Times on 6 build hits. Hasnít hit on the pumpkins but Iíll take whatever I can get.

    Just fused Brainiac up to 5* to get it to 10 items at a time.
    Last edited by Xcali1985; 10-25-2017 at 06:39 AM.

  8. #8

    Re: Seating both Isis and Brainiac at the same time

    I got Isis+Brainiac proc a few times. 2 item became 4 item. Less clicks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •