Thread: Gold digger lieutenant (winner)

Brawler

Lightbulb Gold digger lieutenant (winner)

Developers and designers please consider making Gold Digger process per token and NOT after war collect.
    Why not process per token and after war. It is only 1 chard per war?
    Other wise it will be a useless Lt. for smaller empires.
    This season our empire only has 40w and 128 losses.
    If I can only seat Gold Digger after war on collect he/she will never process on 40 wins.

EVE TURF WAR is only for top 8 empires. It will always be the same empires over and over and over again.
    And it looks like Gold Digger is the same only TOP empires with 75%+ wins will have a chance to collect chard after war on WIN!

NOTE: I can't post in Winners of create lt contest because it is off topic so I will create a new thread!
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 10-15-2017 at 08:07 AM.

Re: Gold digger lieutenant (winner)

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Mob View Post
    Developers and designers please consider making Gold Digger process per token and NOT after war collect.
    Why not process per token and after war. It is only 1 chard per war?
    Other wise it will be a useless Lt. for smaller empires.
    This season our empire only has 40w and 128 losses.
    If I can only seat Gold Digger after war on collect he/she will never process on 40 wins.

EVE TURF WAR is only for top 8 empires. It will always be the same empires over and over and over again.
    And it looks like Gold Digger is the same only TOP empires with 75%+ wins will have a chance to collect chard after war on WIN!

NOTE: I can't post in Winners of create lt contest because it is off topic so I will create a new thread!
    We just gave the prize to the idea instead of the skill's detail. We do rebalance the power and make sure it's good for everyone.

Brawler

Re: Gold digger lieutenant (winner)

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    We just gave the prize to the idea instead of the skill's detail. We do rebalance the power and make sure it's good for everyone.
    Thank you DUKE for your time and answering questions.