Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Limited time Boss

Limited time Boss

Whatís all this about? Is it a Boss Heist? Or something else? Whatís the reward structure?

Re: Limited time Boss

Boss Heist is my guess.
    Last edited by Dr death; 10-12-2017 at 08:42 PM. Reason: 3 day event not 5 so it is not MMB

Quote Originally Posted by Dr death View Post
    Boss Heist is my guess.
    I'm with the good doctor

Any shadow item again for finishing in 8 hours ?

2 hours to go, I was hoping for info by now.

Similar format to other boss heists I expect.

http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/wiki/Boss_Heist_II

Finish early for better rewards. Banner normally has some info once started.

Argh!

Shadow Aquamarine again

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    Argh!

Shadow Aquamarine again
    Now stackable.

13 refills deep and only on stage 4 😢😢 is it me or is this one tougher than previous boss heists.

Quote Originally Posted by JPitalia View Post
    13 refills deep and only on stage 4 ���� is it me or is this one tougher than previous boss heists.
    5th tier now. Boss Heist seems to be similar the mentioned one. Dont know if there is an Aquamarine again, but it may be true cause it stacks now up to 5 times.

But:
    On 5th tier the bonus fŁr time stage "0" is 4 rare shards, 3 epic shards and 1 mysterious token. That is the reason i am doing that boss heist and if u want to kill that boss too, do it fast! If there isnt any bonus, the heist isnt worth it. The HW are quiet tough though.

Tiers so far:

Tier
    1 Locke (Enf)
    2 Hobbes (Sin), Nile (Sniper)
    3 Anson (HW)
    4 Ariel (Sin), Scarlet (Sniper)
    5 Agent O (HW)
    6 Sir Benedict (Sniper)

Edit: Got 1 Aquamarine after completing heist. Got 21 rare shards, 12 epic shards and 5 mysterious token and if i am correct 15 rare, 10 epic, 4 mysterious were from that bonusstage "0" (so just 6 rare, 2 epic, and 1 token without bonus). I used up 10 stamina and 4 energy refills.
    Last edited by p@go; 10-13-2017 at 08:29 AM. Reason: after completing heist

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    Now stackable.
    Ha! Glad someone is paying better attention than me.

I guess after another 7 boss heists, our shadow LTs will all have +40 attack and defense which is nice

Finished at stage 0, cost me 5 refills on my main and 0 on my super LSI. Choose sniper as class and use a crit and damage % LT setup with preferably Overkill for the highest efficiency. Stackable shadow aquamarines is really nice. I always have Overkill and Reaper seated so this is actually a reward I never wanna miss out on.
    Last edited by Bungboy; 10-13-2017 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bungboy View Post
    Finished at stage 0, cost me ... 0 on my super LSI.
    Sorry, but I really canít believe that. I am LSI too and I need 10-15 refills. Less when I use some stronger toons and if I am lucky if I get high xp from stamina refills. But u really need no refill at all?! What LSI is that? Lvl 2k and 8k stam?!

Quote Originally Posted by p@go View Post
    Sorry, but I really canít believe that. I am LSI too and I need 10-15 refills. Less when I use some stronger toons and if I am lucky if I get high xp from stamina refills. But u really need no refill at all?! What LSI is that? Lvl 2k and 8k stam?!
    7k energy 2.2k stam level 1100-ish currently. Never spent a refill on a job/boss heist and always completed at 100%. Also got rank 160-ish in turf war as well without spending a refill.

Quote Originally Posted by Bungboy View Post
    7k energy 2.2k stam level 1100-ish currently. Never spent a refill on a job/boss heist and always completed at 100%. Also got rank 160-ish in turf war as well without spending a refill.
    With 3853 Stamina, it takes like 3 refills to get through a counter-class boss... I don't believe you either.

Dude is probably free levelling by using stam first then dumping vast amounts of energy on high return xp jobs until the xp to level up is in line with energy left over.

No longer possible at the level he would have to be to have that much stamina/energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Warplay View Post
    Dude is probably free levelling by using stam first then dumping vast amounts of energy on high return xp jobs until the xp to level up is in line with energy left over.
    Yes there's one in Westside that costs 104 energy (using Baron) and gives me 136 xp.I also occasionally use silver bullets on legends bosses for xp.
    Last edited by Bungboy; 10-13-2017 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nath View Post
    With 3853 Stamina, it takes like 3 refills to get through a counter-class boss... I don't believe you either.
    Not to pile on but I have a 6k energy/3k stam mini and he doesnít level fast enough to complete it at stage 0. Even on a good stam run heís about 600-700 short of leveling and heís sub 1000.

Nath I gotta disagree with you about free leveling. My super LSI is at level 1169 and has 9610(+415) E / 502(+25) S and still free levels. I've been using the strategy that Warplay mentioned and has been free leveling for the longest.