Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Limited time Boss

Re: Limited time Boss

Quote Originally Posted by Thorice View Post
    Nath I gotta disagree with you about free leveling. My super LSI is at level 1169 and has 9610(+415) E / 502(+25) S and still free levels. I've been using the strategy that Warplay mentioned and has been free leveling for the longest.
    May I ask what attack ur toons have? Not the „basic“ that will be around 0....

Free levelling toons will have 0 attack. They may have lts, insignias and other bonuses influencing overall attack power, however the moment you invest skill points in stats other than energy or stam you will quickly lose the ability to free level.

Quote Originally Posted by Warplay View Post
    Free levelling toons will have 0 attack. They may have lts, insignias and other bonuses influencing overall attack power, however the moment you invest skill points in stats other than energy or stam you will quickly lose the ability to free level.
    Yeah my super LSI only has about 100 stat points in attack. After 7k energy, everything else goes into stamina for the highest xp/stat point return rate. High stamina also lets me bounce more losses to my main to help my main level up during heists and events. The super LSI toon relies on Kisa and high star uncommon LTs for any attack/defense strength.

Hell, and I just hate dumping 2k energy. Would hate 7k even more 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by p@go View Post
    Hell, and I just hate dumping 2k energy. Would hate 7k even more 🤣
    Baron and the higher dice jobs make quick work of it trust me. 800 a tap.