Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Needs new content

  1. #1

    Needs new content

    This game needs new content bad. Same ole stuff day after day. Log in for dailyís and 4 wars is all you can do in this game. Need new skills, maybe new classes and a cc store would be a good start.

  2. #2

    Re: Needs new content

    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1t3H4mm3 View Post
    This game needs new content bad. Same ole stuff day after day. Log in for dailyís and 4 wars is all you can do in this game. Need new skills, maybe new classes and a cc store would be a good start.
    Problem is it takes so long to develop and test new features and it takes very little time to exhaust them.

    Even with a cc store itís either you buy everything fairly quickly or itís like the tech lab where they are just unobtainable.

  3. #3

    Re: Needs new content

    Currently working on the new feature, hope you guys like it.

  4. #4

    Re: Needs new content

    Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Currently working on the new feature, hope you guys like it.
    Are we able to get any more info on this? A rough timeline of when it should be ready? A hint as to what it might be?

  5. #5

    Re: Needs new content

    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1t3H4mm3 View Post
    This game needs new content bad. Same ole stuff day after day. Log in for dailyís and 4 wars is all you can do in this game. Need new skills, maybe new classes and a cc store would be a good start.
    Though I agree on the matter I still must say devs are doing great with trying to break the monotony with one mini event after the other.
    Allowing us to buy previous black market lts etc. They also have recycled event lts that has been asked for. They added ledgendary insignia. And I prob forgot to mention some.
    So I must say they have been trying hard to keep players interest up.

    Regarding uwe duke post above: exciting lol

  6. #6
    Assassin Godric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    490

    Re: Needs new content

    Being around since Day one when Phoenix Age first released this, I must say this game has came a long way in improvements! I agree with previous poster, I think itís good content but the disparities between players Iím sure poses a challenge in how much grinding new features will require.

  7. #7

    Re: Needs new content

    I'm liking the increased frequency of mini events. We've had 2 heists and an insignia event all in one week, definitely keeps me getting online.

  8. #8

    Re: Needs new content

    Quote Originally Posted by Metalstorm View Post
    Are we able to get any more info on this? A rough timeline of when it should be ready? A hint as to what it might be?
    you must be new

  9. #9

    Re: Needs new content

    Time is now for a new dice job that awards an Epic. With 244 needed for a 9* epic I do t think this request is unreasonable

  10. #10

    Re: Needs new content

    Quote Originally Posted by GQuest View Post
    Time is now for a new dice job that awards an Epic. With 244 needed for a 9* epic I do t think this request is unreasonable
    256, but whoís counting?

    Problem isnít 9* of the dice job epic, itís using it to fuse your other epics. I donít like to say never, but itís never going to happen.

  11. #11

    Re: Needs new content

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    256, but whoís counting?

    Problem isnít 9* of the dice job epic, itís using it to fuse your other epics. I donít like to say never, but itís never going to happen.
    They can make the drop rate 3% or so. If they want to do it they could find a way

  12. #12

    Re: Needs new content

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    256, but who’s counting?

    Problem isn’t 9* of the dice job epic, it’s using it to fuse your other epics. I don’t like to say never, but it’s never going to happen.
    9* or not it shouldn't matter whether you fuse or combine, this game is expensive and they need to reward they players

  13. #13

    Re: Needs new content

    Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Currently working on the new feature, hope you guys like it.
    How bout some hints on what's possibly coming?

  14. #14

    Re: Needs new content

    Quote Originally Posted by GQuest View Post
    How bout some hints on what's possibly coming?
    Rumour has it you should save CC for it.

  15. #15
    Street Boss Quaranj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pokťmon Empire
    Posts
    972

    Re: Needs new content

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    Rumour has it you should save CC for it.
    I suspect you are at least partially right here - when new classes were brought up in another thread, UWE_Duke mentioned "balancing" as a challenge. I suspect that challenge was something fresh on the mind that day. Couple that with the post and the clarification on opinions about new classes and it would appear that there is either new classes, tiers, or class skills being worked upon. It has been hinted at. Would be wonderful if this development is close to completion!

  16. #16

    Re: Needs new content

    Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    I suspect you are at least partially right here - when new classes were brought up in another thread, UWE_Duke mentioned "balancing" as a challenge. I suspect that challenge was something fresh on the mind that day. Couple that with the post and the clarification on opinions about new classes and it would appear that there is either new classes, tiers, or class skills being worked upon. It has been hinted at. Would be wonderful if this development is close to completion!
    Call me pessimistic but I am not in favor of new classes. I think there are enough already with 8 classes and over 150 LTs to juggle from.
    Same old EvE with new classes isn't all that fresh anyway.

    Let's get something completely new, revolutionary! a new area apart from Jobs, Bosses or EvE.

  17. #17

    Re: Needs new content

    We need a brand new feature in the game. Something seperate from eve and pvp that still involves using the array of lts available from within the game.

    Maybe a solo challenge vs AI that requires different lts to do different missions etc and theres a chance to win/lose, gain shards, loot etc.

    Got so many lts and skills that can be used but too few platforms within the game to use them on currently.

  18. #18

    Re: Needs new content

    Didn't Duke also said that in case of new skills or classes he thinks that a new currency should be used?
    I agree, something else should be done, out of the jobs, bosses, EvE.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •