Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Boss cooldown

  1. #1

    Boss cooldown

    Can we shorten the wait period? Having to wait a few days to create another boss can be frustrating.

  2. #2

    Re: Boss cooldown

    Quote Originally Posted by aNYth1ng View Post
    Can we shorten the wait period? Having to wait a few days to create another boss can be frustrating.
    Your empire mates can help and create it for you

  3. #3

    Re: Boss cooldown

    I agree ! Cooldown needs to be reduced. If you ask me if the boss completed you should be able to start a new one.

  4. #4

    Re: Boss cooldown

    Quote Originally Posted by Anchovy View Post
    Your empire mates can help and create it for you
    Thatís not much help if your trying to get parts for Sara which is the majority of the time Iím creating bosses.

  5. #5

    Re: Boss cooldown

    Quote Originally Posted by Metalstorm View Post
    Thatís not much help if your trying to get parts for Sara which is the majority of the time Iím creating bosses.
    I agree it was/is an old concept that needs to go away just like the extreme cooldowns for switching accounts.

    If they donít want to get rid of it for normal play it needs to be suspended during events. This past event everyone in our empire and I mean everyone was on a cooldown we had to resort to people posting codes from public and mini empires.

  6. #6

    Re: Boss cooldown

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    I agree it was/is an old concept that needs to go away just like the extreme cooldowns for switching accounts.

    If they don’t want to get rid of it for normal play it needs to be suspended during events. This past event everyone in our empire and I mean everyone was on a cooldown we had to resort to people posting codes from public and mini empires.
    Totally agree. The cool down is very annoying during events like turf wars, but it's the worst at the end. All bosses, even legendary bosses were dropping like flies and sometimes there wasn't much left in public list.

    Boss summoning cool down is an old feature that should be removed. If anything, at least a reduction in wait time would work, such as 2 hours or so. 48 hours a bit high. I do wonder how that would work with the collection time though... would it be possible for 1 toon to have an active boss and a killed boss that's waiting for collect?

  7. #7

    Re: Boss cooldown

    Quote Originally Posted by Metalstorm View Post
    Thatís not much help if your trying to get parts for Sara which is the majority of the time Iím creating bosses.
    Exactly.

  8. #8

    Re: Boss cooldown

    Quote Originally Posted by Ҝιττү View Post
    Totally agree. The cool down is very annoying during events like turf wars, but it's the worst at the end. All bosses, even legendary bosses were dropping like flies and sometimes there wasn't much left in public list.

    Boss summoning cool down is an old feature that should be removed. If anything, at least a reduction in wait time would work, such as 2 hours or so. 48 hours a bit high. I do wonder how that would work with the collection time though... would it be possible for 1 toon to have an active boss and a killed boss that's waiting for collect?
    Collect timers and cooldown timers do not have to be one in the same intact I donít think they are right now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •