• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Jim
    Lackey
    • Sep 2017

Turf wars super crate

I am reaching out to you with great grief. I currently placed 7 in turf wars and spent countless amount of money and not just in the event, but do so daily as well. Currently in this event I made it my goal to get a super crate roll and have a chance at Ace since I am an new toon. Unfortunately I woke up to find out that ace was not included in a super crate which is known for all past event lte. I am greatly disappointed and heart broken that this has occurred. What can we do about this situation? I get it mistakes happen, but from what I have seen and heard you guys do have the ability to fix and reset things. Please reset my crate take the event epic I have received give me a fair chance to get a ace. I am not asking for anything more then what I deserve. I paid to play and made it to #7 and didn't get what I invested my money into. There was no details of what's in the super crate nor any messages stating ace would not be included. Please put yourself in my shoes and understand where I am coming from. I have been directed here by Chelsea.

Re: Turf wars super crate

Originally posted by Big Jim
    Still waiting for an answer ???????? Where is my super crate with Ace?
    Already brought this up with GAEA. I am assuming you have a ticket# after submitting your issue to support as well to look into it since the forum doesn't fix issues even though Duke checks in every now and then to assist players.

Comment

Working...
    X