Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Discussion thread for lt contest

Re: Discussion thread for lt contest

Plenty of interesting ones.

Sad I have to wait half a week to see the winners seeing that I be busy...

Anguish by Mico is pretty decent, if your not here. Better than nothing.
    1594dc
    362b14
    Add Me

Caporegime Game Guru

The contest is closed. Thanks for the awesome entries folks. Good luck.

Can the people vote for the top 3 LTs at least? then Devs can pick the winner from the 3

When do we get the results?

Who would u vote for Anchovy? And anyone else too actually? Just don't pick your own lol

Admin 😂😂 but seriously I’m quite taken by inflection, although would need to be sure it doesn’t stack with deflect skill or would be massively OP LT. (I.e. the LT should be useful for non-enforcers only).

Yeah Inflection is a very interesting idea. I disagree however that she should only be for non-enforcers only, enforcers have already basically been left far behind by titans in this game.
    I think it should definitely still work with enforcers deflect just like OK works with added crit rate from sniper/ghost skills, my problem is basically only enforcers would want to use this, gotta be a way to make her more useful to other classes as well...or at least for titan anyway (OK is awesome whether you're a sniper or a ghost). Maybe on dodges (and nano suit hits) have x% chance to deflect and start chain, only without the double dmg part since it wouldn't be an action that causes dmg normally. When it comes off of a natural deflect from an enforcer or from the deflect % her (or Shiek) and her weapon provides then the double dmg part is applied. That way even snipers and ghosts with dodge skills could use her when defending for some extra counter dmg, and she can stack with dodge lts similar to how OK works better with crit lts...would still work best for enforcers tho, and really well for titans as well
    Last edited by ཀརཧϮཇཞ ཞཇཇ; 10-02-2017 at 06:46 PM.

A few of my other favorites...
    Hitman - chance to start EvE with double base execution range (perfect for a health loadout, good for any class, huge for sins/reapers - could have them competing with snipers/ghosts for leaderboard sometimes). Huge fan of this LT

Titanium - +% to deflect (would tinker with those %'s though), % to gain what would've been dmg as health (I think I'd just make this a % of dmg is gained as health like how Strafe works for armor - works on each deflect rather that once in a blue moon, but doesn't all of a sudden add thousands of health when it happens to proc on a big hit as its suggested there - but that's just my opinion)

Bellla - chance for unavoidable attack. Cool idea. Would certainly make hitting titans with nano suit and dodge lts a bit less frustrating

Calamity - on execute, chance to plague someone in building. Also pretty cool, must-have for sins and reapers

Brick - on heal, heal bldg x% amount healed. Would certainly make for some interesting moments...like an opponent wanting u to heal while trapped to take out the last bit of hp on a building you're defending, only to realize u healed the building health more than the trap destroyed it lol

Safeguard - +% successful class skill. A must-have for any trapper, or a capper against an enforcer, and an excellent addition to any plague or tag loadouts

Semtex - finally a rare demo LT! Lol I know it's mine, just had to throw that in there haha

Some really cool ideas, gonna be interesting to see which ones are selected!
    Last edited by ཀརཧϮཇཞ ཞཇཇ; 10-02-2017 at 06:12 PM.

Brawler

Quote Originally Posted by Mist View Post
    I personally like the idea of Frankenstein could use a similar one for stamina as well. Hint hint.
    Mist I could not decide between Frankenstein energy or stamina?
    If Frankenstein where stamina!
    Imagine someone with 9* Lady Vice 100% clone, 9* Frankenstein 14% with Lady Vice and 5* Duke with 5x stamina.
    How much stamina you will get back if he proc.?
    I Don't think the developers and designers will create such a Lt. To me it is too overpowering!

The same with Nephilim. I don't want his power to work in EVE.
    Imagine active silver and gold empire with 35 Nephilim's and 5 demo how quickly they will break through the front line.
    They might even break the record for the shortest EVE war?
    I make bad decisions hopefully this was not one of them!

NOTE: Please remember the final look,ability,etc is up to the devs
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 10-03-2017 at 05:23 AM. Reason: add note

Would love to see Semtex vs. Brick.
    FTS 4 LIFE 5AB0C0

Quote Originally Posted by ཀརཧϮཇཞ ཞཇཇ View Post
    Who would u vote for Anchovy? And anyone else too actually? Just don't pick your own lol
    I love the Cooler... fond memories of the movie perhaps or maybe the idea of messing with opponents setups.
    Cooler and Pitbull would make a great couple

I would love to see „Dee Jay“ LT from Markz 1337.

Another great lt for increased counterdamage but also valuable for attackers with that
    Slight overall dmg boost.

So my vote goes to that lt.

Ahhhhhh I know the contest has ended and I already have 2 entries so I am giving this one for free to the devs.

LT Inception
    Event epic, syndicate. No clone.

Power; 1* 20% chance to clone 100% RH. On clone, start inception: 10% chance to double clone bonus and continue inception chain up to 1000x.

9* 35% chance to clone 100% of RH: 25% chance to double clone bonus and continue inception chain up to 1000x

Hi
    For the previous 2 create a lt contest I posted a rare demo lt. I didnt this time bc others did lol.

Posting here now to let u know how I use Natalie.

I join eve with health load out. I seat Spectre and Ace. They take my health down when demoing. When health down I seat Natalie and one more damage lt and remove Spectre and Ace.

Of course I'm easier to kill for the opponents this way but if killed I heal up and seat Ace and spectre again.

What if a player dont have Ace or Spectre?

Then they are dependent on opponents to hit them down just the right amount....

So please make a rare lt that doesnt relay on others to work.

Only a few have the combo needed for Natalie to work as a demo lt.

I really like how Rock, Inflection, and Titanium sounds. Really good defensive lts and the deflect abilitys would make me want to go back to enforcer! Very more creative then mine, felt I went to basic. Even though I do like Rush as I was thinking more for Titan offense, never go wrong with some more splash damage lol

Brawler

I like Logan.
    Full health: Is that hospital health or full EVE health. This is a good anti-ACE lieutenant.
    For example if you start EVE with 15,000 health do you get back 15,000 or only 1600(depending on upgrades)?
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 10-07-2017 at 06:55 AM.

I intended full eve health, hence the low proc chance and no clone. Even with the low % chance, the number of tokens top defenders absorb mean he is ridiculously powerful LT. He also shouldn’t stack with Lady Luck. He is a loner, after all.
    Last edited by JPitalia; 10-07-2017 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Typo

Any winners yet?

Quote Originally Posted by doala1 View Post
    Any winners yet?
    I was thinking the same thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Trapp View Post
    I was thinking the same thing!
    Me too