Thread: What to use FP for?

What to use FP for?

I don't mind spending on this game if it will make my too over all stronger. With that noted, what would bring in the most return for my money? Crate rolls( which have horrible drops) , scratchers, or using the FP on bosses to level up ? Thank you for your input.

Re: What to use For for?

Auto correct. What to use FP for?

Dump money into scratchers and stockpile all of the uncapped refills. Then during heists and events, dump refills and get as many rewards as you can. Never dump refills outside of heists/events, and don't spend money on crate rolls. They aren't worth spending on under (almost) any circumstance. You'll get plenty of guaranteed rare and epic LTs from heists and events and also a decent number of free crates. Spending FP on rolling crates for rare/epic LTs is a terrible deal. Never do it unless you want most of the possible LTs that are in that crate.

Crates: Challenger crate is actually worth spending, if you don't have the uncommons that are in it. It has many super useful uncommons.

Scratchers: People have done the math on this and basically if you have above 2600 energy and 1300 stamina and you buy 10x scratchers for 45 FP, the uncapped refills ALONE that you get from scratchers, are on average more cost efficient than spending 10 fp on refilling 2k/1k energy/stamina. But you can also get LTs and crates so scratchers are pretty much always the way to go unless you really need reliable energy/stamina boost and are a 2k/1k build or BSI.
    Last edited by Bungboy; 09-27-2017 at 01:40 PM.

Thank you! That makes a lot of sense to get a good return out of the game.

Is it safe to say good items from scratchers are RNG as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Glo0m View Post
    Is it safe to say good items from scratchers are RNG as well?
    If by good items, you mean stuff like rare/epic LTs and crate rolls-- yeah it's extremely hard to get those from scratchers. But if you buy scratchers in bulk (like 100+) you'll find that the 1x and 3x refills aren't so rare at all. You get plenty of refills which is the main reason for buying scratchers. The chance at scratching off LTs and crates is just an added bonus.

What is the best method in your opinion for events that dont use stamina? Buy FP then? The last event before this that had Virus required bullets. 30 bullets could be bought with 10fp.

What is the best method in your opinion for events that dont use stamina? Buy FP then? The last event before this that had Virus required bullets. 30 bullets could be bought with 10fp.
    Imo don't spend on battle royale unless you specifically want the rewards. The rewards for bullets is a bad deal compared to other events so it's better to spend money on other events. Battle royale is always one of the most expensive events to get anything good from unless your account is strong enough to hold its rank without getting repeatedly farmed (if your account is strong enough, you can end in top 1000 and get the epic roll without spending anything).
    Last edited by Bungboy; 09-27-2017 at 02:00 PM.

True. I spent about $70 battle royale. And buddy, was I farmed. Lol. I was a level 525 at the time with 2k attack. I'm a LSI build. 1100 E 740 Stam and 3k attack at level 670. Hopefully my toon will be stronger next go around. My only conflict is I would like to get certain epic's like Raven, but that goes back to the terrible crate rolls. Although it's a slow process, I will hold off until I can get the crates from the events and the free shards I get for rolls.

True. I spent about $70 battle royale. And buddy, was I farmed. Lol. I was a level 525 at the time with 2k attack. I'm a LSI build. 1100 E 740 Stam and 3k attack at level 670. Hopefully my toon will be stronger next go around. My only conflict is I would like to get certain epic's like Raven, but that goes back to the terrible crate rolls. Although it's a slow process, I will hold off until I can get the crates from the events and the free shards I get for rolls.
    The odds of getting a specific epic LT you want is 0.625% chance per crate roll. So after around 180-200 rolls.. but it's far from guaranteed. I mean, it took me well over 400 rolls to get one copy of Alpha, a RARE LT. So yeah.. stay away from crates. Crates are evil.

Same. Alpha was a long process to get. By the time I got the Lt, I had other rares saved up that I made Alpha 4 stars the second I got him.

Re: What to use FP for?

You're by no means LSI build if you intend to keep that en/stam as of you've written in your post Gloom.. If you're going to stack more en/stam i suggest you going for scratcher for refills, but if you're not - you better off buying fp refills.

the gamble for scratcher refills IN REGARDS with the amount of your en/stam are bad for your ROI.

Bungboy makes some very good points and I agree that with patience waiting for events and capitalizing with your refill stockpile is way more productive than purchasing crates in hopes for the LT you are looking for. I'm going to take Bungboy's advice with my LSI mini and see how it goes. I stopped purchasing crates years ago but that old saying "you cant win if you don't play" does apply here but the slew of commons Ive accumulated is more than any human can bare

Quote Originally Posted by Anchovy View Post
    but I must say out of all the games out there, this one is one of the most unrewarding for spenders.
    RNG is what it is but I can't say I disagree with this. Over the years this has been the biggest cause of attrition of new players in my empire here. They decide they want an LT, for example - Overkill, they maybe drop a ViP trying and strike out...ask around and see that players have dropped enough to purchase a classic BMW to get the LT they want and the player runs screaming never to be seen again.