• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Quaranj
    Boss
    • May 2015

Re: Event: Turf Wars - 9/21/17 19:00 PDT

Originally posted by Big Jim View Post
    Please tell me how in the world would I or anyone be able to verify if a event epic is in a " super crate " I finished 7 to get a chance at ace and was stripped from that ability. Please I urge you to tell me how anyone in this game would know what's in a super crate roll prior or during event. I'll wait ... this is just beyond frustrating I could of easily spent so much less and been happy with too 700 and took my scyte. You get treated in this game as if you are asking for the stars and moon. I simply wanted a chance at ace despite winning her or not, but I was denied that right !!!! I want my crate reset with ace in it
    You click the little i in a circle like all the crates have so you can see the contents.

Comment

• Big Jim
      Lackey
      • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
      You click the little i in a circle like all the crates have so you can see the contents.
      Wow my friend you clearly don't have a single clue about what you are talking about it's comical. You cant click a "super crate " like i button which you speak of unless you have the crate. This is not a normal crate nor is it a crate you create in tech lab with shards. Please stop talking without knowing anything.
      Last edited by Big Jim; 09-27-2017, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Quaranj
        Boss
        • May 2015

Event feedback:

Yay! Got Scythe!

Boo! Reward table only covering 1500 slots made a number of empire members SIT OUT THE DURATION. No EVE, no contributions to the empire goal, nothing!
        Rewards did not say they were not cumulative. It's one thing to spend up refills for an event LT and a couple of crates and another just to spend up to get one LT.

Those who chose to sit out of the game did so rather than be "tormented" by a banner showing loot they wouldn't be able to obtain. Ouch!

Better attempt at the empire ladder this time imo but if LS didn't hit top tier then it is still broken at least near the top.

Comment

• Quaranj
          Boss
          • May 2015

Wow my friend you clearly don't have a single clue about what you are talking about it's comical. You cant click a "super crate " like i button which you speak of unless you have the crate. This is not a normal crate nor is it a crate you create in tech lab with shards. Please stop talking without knowing anything.
          All the crates have the ability to show their contents. I'm sorry that you do not understand this.

You can either spin by clicking the button or pretty much click anywhere into the banner of the crate itself and it displays the contents. If you roll in the expanded crate view, it will display a glowing banner around the rolled LT if you didn't have them before.

Comment

• alexian
            • Jun 2013

The risk of keeping the super crate and check its content untill they fix it is way too big and it will disappear. It happened before with this special crates, not normal in the game.

I would expect they last only untill they remove the banner or max 1 month after. They clean some dead stuff from the servers, no need to let images and whatever other residue from previous events.
            48BE8B

Comment

• Big Jim
              Lackey
              • Sep 2017

Originally posted by alexian View Post
              The risk of keeping the super crate and check its content untill they fix it is way too big and it will disappear. It happened before with this special crates, not normal in the game.

I would expect they last only untill they remove the banner or max 1 month after. They clean some dead stuff from the servers, no need to let images and whatever other residue from previous events.
              Exactly !!!! This is just unfair..this game switched hands from PA to Kabaam and now new owners. Each time I hoped we the players who spend our hard earned money in this game would be appreciated and get treated equally from those who don't spend to those like myself that do spend countless amounts instead of catering just to a handful of individuals. Those individuals don't make this game we all do with unity. How hard is it to get what you deserve ? Am I asking to be handed a Ace or any other lte absousltely not! I want my fair chance at the event epic I invested in to get a chance at. Simple nothing more or less

Comment

• Quaranj
                Boss
                • May 2015

Originally posted by alexian View Post

I don't think we're actually talking super crates here. The OP about that would have had to have been top 10. I think they're talking epic crates which wont go anywhere with shards being a thing for them. If someone was sitting on some odd crate type and had it disappear that would be a support issue - I know a few players sitting on crates/scratchers as old as the game itself. The contents of the crates (Halloween specifically) get changed yearly but doesn't disappear when the new ones come out.

Super Crates = Super rare - Only event LTs.
                Epic Crates = Buildable - All epic (event inc.) LTs

Either way, I still click on my crates first. I mentioned that the new crate LTs weren't in the epic crates from last time yet - I know because I am hunting Celia. I still rolled that crate as-is because I had bettee odds of rolling other LTs I am still after.

Comment

• alexian
                  • Jun 2013

I don't think we're actually talking super crates here. The OP about that would have had to have been top 10.
                  He is ranked 7 in the event.
                  48BE8B

Comment

• Big Jim
                    Lackey
                    • Sep 2017

I don't think we're actually talking super crates here. The OP about that would have had to have been top 10. I think they're talking epic crates which wont go anywhere with shards being a thing for them. If someone was sitting on some odd crate type and had it disappear that would be a support issue - I know a few players sitting on crates/scratchers as old as the game itself. The contents of the crates (Halloween specifically) get changed yearly but doesn't disappear when the new ones come out.

Super Crates = Super rare - Only event LTs.
                    Epic Crates = Buildable - All epic (event inc.) LTs

Either way, I still click on my crates first. I mentioned that the new crate LTs weren't in the epic crates from last time yet - I know because I am hunting Celia. I still rolled that crate as-is because I had bettee odds of rolling other LTs I am still after.
                    Super crates = "ALL" past event epics not some. If so there should be a note , message , whatever saying " hey super crate all event lte except etc..." You can't advertise something and leave out valuable information. When super crates first came out description and details strictly stated that it's all past event lte. I get mistakes happen, but are fixable as well. You just don't say too bad to your players who spend and move on. That is not how things work when you are dealing with real money.

Comment

• Quaranj
                      Boss
                      • May 2015

Super crates = "ALL" past event epics not some. If so there should be a note , message , whatever saying " hey super crate all event lte except etc..." You can't advertise something and leave out valuable information. When super crates first came out description and details strictly stated that it's all past event lte. I get mistakes happen, but are fixable as well. You just don't say too bad to your players who spend and move on. That is not how things work when you are dealing with real money.
                      On this point I agree, though experience dictates that this particular ball is dropped multiple times per year. Rare and epic crates not being updated with new crate LTs, Rare and Super crates missing recent event LTs. Probably affects daily gift and potential scratcher reward loot tables too.

They could remedy this by giving every standing player one of each existing LT for all the opportunities we have all missed. 😂😂😂😂

Seriously though, in my experiences here you're more likely to get results from support by flagging something prior to collection. I mean if they had to update your existing crate so you could roll that would be a simple fix whereas removing whoever you got and assigning another updated crate is a lot more convoluted apparently.

Do the support hoki-poki and PM Duke - follow up here with a new post on the experience.

Comment

• Re: Event: Turf Wars - 9/21/17 19:00 PDT

I posted earlier how Ace wasn't included in the super crate roll . After spending thousands of dollars to achieve top 10 you would think you can get some type of decent customer service, but no my post was deleted and disregarded. If this post gets deleted yet again I will spam world chat for weeks in and out explaining the situation. Now please tell me how Ace wasn't part of the super crate. Super crate = past event lte yet ace not in there!! Please explain
                        1st off... You made a post attacking Devs rather than making a constructive argument/post. You chose to bash. That post was unapproved.

2nd... issues you have with event can be communicated to devs in a polite manner and a discussion can ensue from there via pm/customer support/ using the "to the dev section " on forums.

3rd... Breaking forum TOS out of anger leads to account been banned if it happens repeatedly. This open response from me is final and general warning on forum TOS.

Thread will stay open for now but will be closed if it goes off topic.

PS... Anyone with issues can make a polite constructive post in tech support section or the "to the devs" section.

To All...
                        Please continue with your *on topic and polite/constructive* posts...

Comment

• Big Jim
                          Lackey
                          • Sep 2017

Originally posted by chelsea View Post
                          1st off... You made a post attacking Devs rather than making a constructive argument/post. You chose to bash. That post was unapproved.

2nd... issues you have with event can be communicated to devs in a polite manner and a discussion can ensue from there via pm/customer support/ using the "to the dev section " on forums.

3rd... Breaking forum TOS out of anger leads to account been banned if it happens repeatedly. This open response from me is final and general warning on forum TOS.

PS... Anyone with issues can make a polite constructive post in tech support section or the "to the devs" section.

To All...
                          I understand ! Thanks for the reply and I might have let my emotions get best of me and in no way did I intent to attack the devs, that was not my intention. It's just when you spend a lot of real money on a game and things like this occur it's very disappointing and with mixed emotions added into that firing pot things might be displayed incorrectly,

Comment

• Snow_Krazy
                            Lackey
                            • Sep 2017

Originally posted by chelsea View Post

To All...
                            So, maybe I missed it, but was his original question answered??? Why was ace not included in the crate?

Comment

• tambunan
                              Enforcer
                              • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Snow_Krazy View Post
                              So, maybe I missed it, but was his original question answered??? Why was ace not included in the crate?
                              put the gasoline down bud. Lol. Let devs answer that.

Comment

• alpha6776
                                Goon
                                • Nov 2015

All,

I have a few comments about the latest event.

First, I enjoyed the turf war concept and rewarding the top 8 with their own areas in jobs was a cool twist;

Second, the event felt a bit thrown together and execution could be a bit smoother in the future. I presume this is caused by the fact that the format was new and different. Personally, I think top 25 should have gotten Scythe gear in addition to Scythe as a reward. It was a bit strange not to have gear for LT as part of the rewards;

Third, I have to agree with Big Jim that ALL past event lieutenants should be in the Super Crate. Making top ten (10) is very time consuming and expensive. I understand how the error occurred, but it seems fixable by just allowing the top 10 to re-roll after rolling back the lts that were awarded. I'm okay with that roll back if the other in top 10 are as well.

In any event, thanks to the devs for an innovative format and we look forward to them fine tuning future turf war events.

Very truly yours,
                                ⚡️Alpha⚡️

Comment

Working...
                                X