• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SSilver
    Goon
    • Feb 2015

Re: Event: Turf Wars - 9/21/17 19:00 PDT

Despite that small collection problem at the end which hurt me badly i also think this event was amazing! Great job devs! Finally we had an event that rewarded active players without spending ton of cash. It may encourage non spending players to stay in the game. It also strengthen team spirit. I really loved that event! For me best ever and ive been playing for a long time! Once again congratz for the devs!

Comment

• p@go
      Brawler
      • Jun 2016

Unlucky one. Expanded epic crate roll to rank 1100 and i finished 1114. I would personally feel better if i would have missed threshold by 114 rather then 14 ranks. But that is my "personal luck". Congrats to all others that got what they truly deserve.

Devs: Great move!
      Last edited by p@go; 09-27-2017, 10:36 AM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

• Britches
        Lackey
        • Sep 2017

I haven't got any rewards what's up with that?

Comment

• Irish
          Brawler
          • Apr 2016

Its funny cause i think this event was probably one of my highest ranking and i barely even did anything extra. Came to war, got alot of bp and earned some stuff for being very active. Awesome job devs👍

Comment

• Britches
            Lackey
            • Sep 2017

Can't contract support either like what's going on?

Comment

• alexian
              • Jun 2013

Did anyone got the Empire rewards yet?
              48BE8B

Comment

• Warplay
                Brawler
                • Dec 2014

Thank you Duke for event. Worked well for me and increased my eve activity & I dropped a few refills to guarantee my rank so from a gaming point of view that would make it a success.

Id suggest throwing a bone to some of the smaller empires. Maybe stagger the rewards into 3 or 4 tiers and name them awesome, epic, legendary, insane or something similar and put the usual guff like scratchers and refills in the lower tiers and all your shards and crate rolls in the higher ones. You could then pad out the lower tier ones with the class coins etc and give a bit more to those playing in diamond and platinum rather than expecting them to break a back just to get 1 scratcher.
                sigpic
                Like my Signature? Send MageFX a message.

Comment

• LuckyNinja
                  Lackey
                  • May 2016

Event seems to favor huge accounts with massive stam. Yet another waste of time.

Comment

• Big Jim
                    Lackey
                    • Sep 2017

I posted earlier how Ace wasn't included in the super crate roll . After spending thousands of dollars to achieve top 10 you would think you can get some type of decent customer service, but no my post was deleted and disregarded. If this post gets deleted yet again I will spam world chat for weeks in and out explaining the situation. Now please tell me how Ace wasn't part of the super crate. Super crate = past event lte yet ace not in there!! Please explain

Comment

• Big Jim
                      Lackey
                      • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Big Jim View Post
                      I posted earlier how Ace wasn't included in the super crate roll . After spending thousands of dollars to achieve top 10 you would think you can get some type of decent customer service, but no my post was deleted and disregarded. If this post gets deleted yet again I will spam world chat for weeks in and out explaining the situation. Now please tell me how Ace wasn't part of the super crate. Super crate = past event lte yet ace not in there!! Please explain
                      Also this is false advertising. Super crate roll for all past event epics yet ace not in it !!

Comment

• Dr death
                        Kingpin
                        • May 2013

Big Jim, they screwed up and forgot to put her in, most likely.

Comment

• Big Jim
                          Lackey
                          • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Dr death View Post
                          Big Jim, they screwed up and forgot to put her in, most likely.
                          I spent so much money to get a chance at ace since I'm a new toon and my build requires ace. I got screwed I didn't even get a shot at her. Bad enough new toons at such disadvantage due to event lte

Comment

• alexian
                            • Jun 2013

The normal Epic Crate doesn't have the last crate epic lts and also no Ace. I don't know how they coded the lts and crates, but apparently they don't auto refresh when a new lieutenant is introduced in the gane. Weird, the Rare crate doesn't seem to have this problem, all rare lts seemed to have been present, including Francesca.

About the event, I liked it. Good new event, thanks Gaea.
                            48BE8B

Comment

• Quaranj
                              Boss
                              • May 2015

Originally posted by Big Jim View Post
                              I spent so much money to get a chance at ace since I'm a new toon and my build requires ace. I got screwed I didn't even get a shot at her. Bad enough new toons at such disadvantage due to event lte
                              It is commonplace for them to forget to insert the newest LTs.

Best practice is to check the details on the crate, verify the new one you want is in there, and then roll if it is. If it is not, close out of the roll and let support know the crate needs to be updated before you can roll it.

Comment

• Big Jim
                                Lackey
                                • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
                                It is commonplace for them to forget to insert the newest LTs.

Best practice is to check the details on the crate, verify the new one you want is in there, and then roll if it is. If it is not, close out of the roll and let support know the crate needs to be updated before you can roll it.

Please tell me how in the world would I or anyone be able to verify if a event epic is in a " super crate " I finished 7 to get a chance at ace and was stripped from that ability. Please I urge you to tell me how anyone in this game would know what's in a super crate roll prior or during event. I'll wait ... this is just beyond frustrating I could of easily spent so much less and been happy with too 700 and took my scyte. You get treated in this game as if you are asking for the stars and moon. I simply wanted a chance at ace despite winning her or not, but I was denied that right !!!! I want my crate reset with ace in it

Comment

Working...
                                X