Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Event: Turf Wars - 9/21/17 19:00 PDT

Re: Event: Turf Wars - 9/21/17 19:00 PDT

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    I think this is there response to community request for rewarding activity. They don't punish for not being active, but give rewards to active larger groups. Its user's choice to remain in a thin empire or look for more active bunch.
    Its a start, but they also need to work on acquiring and retaining new players.
    Well, yes and no. In an empire with 30/40 actives during war (depending of war time, it can be less), less than 10 members have reached 250k points at the moment. And the most points are not for the most eve active, but for the LSI that get points in boss and jobs. I'm doing 3 wars a day and just reached 250k points. Just need to look at the top ranked players to see that wars is not the main source of points for big players.
    I would have preferred a more focus on eve with better rewards for players that do most of the wars but can't spent huge amount of cash on job/boss.

Can we please keep the "finishing earlier" bonus? Just apply it to regular EvE for Bp, class xp and xp gained at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by CYBORGX View Post
    Can we please keep the "finishing earlier" bonus? Just apply it to regular EvE for Bp, class xp and xp gained at the end.
    This please, i love whats happening in mid legend right now

This. would make sense! and work for all brackets, not just legend

This has been a great addition to the game.

I was here to write this. Lots of people leave legend empires in order to max cc. That would be a great addition to the game and make the wars exciting again.

I'm definitely all for bonuses for ending wars early permanently in EvE.

However, I'm still curious if I can get an epic crate instead of scythe. From just attending EvE regularly (3 refills total used just to finish leveling), I'm sitting at rank 500ish.

I have no need for scythe as I got her back from original event. If she is just fusion fodder, I would at least like a chance at a random epic roll that I might use like all others in a lower rank.... shouldn't ranking higher get me something I desire more?

A couple of suggestions for the event.

Overall, I like the event that rewards activity. I like the bonus for faster finishes, except when we lose

For the empire rewards, however, instead the points for prizes, set prizes ahead of time and give them to ranks. Our empire is currently 80th and might make the regular crate roll- depends on last hour here.

The FPs no showing up the last few hours is a real problem, however.

Is it just me or are ranks still moving? My mini and main just lost a few and since Iím a on a threshold leaves me worried.

Also FYI GAEA replied to my ticket about the auto collect bug in first war and told me they wonít credit points lost. Again sucks since on a threshold.

Come on devs sort it out.

Quote Originally Posted by JPitalia View Post
    Is it just me or are ranks still moving? My mini and main just lost a few and since Iím a on a threshold leaves me worried.

Also FYI GAEA replied to my ticket about the auto collect bug in first war and told me they wonít credit points lost. Again sucks since on a threshold.

Finished the event at 995 (have a screenshot). Just checked and I'm at 1001, which dumps me into a rare instead of epic roll.

Is that right? Sure doesn't seem like that should be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by JPitalia View Post

This. I think devs should be understanding of players' situations here. I have a life beside UE and this life has me in meetings, events, or whatever other things keep me occupied. Being active 4 wars a day is in average 4-6 hours playing which is not a small time to ask a player to invest in a game.
    Many times I wake up for the 4 am war, dump and go back to sleep (can't hit collect), some wars I have work keeping me busy so I can't be glued to the phone but still dump quick once or twice (but can't hit collect).

Quote Originally Posted by Chino12882 View Post
    Finished the event at 995 (have a screenshot). Just checked and I'm at 1001, which dumps me into a rare instead of epic roll.

Is that right? Sure doesn't seem like that should be possible.
    And now I'm up to 843 after the last EvE. Did y'all forget to turn the event off?

Mine is moving as well. Iím safely within my bracket, but itís jumping.

Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    Mine is moving as well. Iím safely within my bracket, but itís jumping.
    1 hour after the event wad closed i was 191 and 196 with two of my toons. Now they r 199 and 202 on my main account! It changes a lot! How it is possible!? I have screenshots.

1) First i must admit that the event was quite well balanced. War got massively turf pts. If u were active in wars, u had lots of turf pts. I would love getting more then 5 pts though, so it wouldnt be a spending event at all.
    2) The auto-collect bug is frustating. For how long do we have auto-collect now? So how can a bug like this happen?!
    3) And why are the ladders still moving after event has finished?

=> Summary: Great event (thx devs), but with negative connotation (aaaaargh). Would like to see it again!

Despite that small collection problem at the end which hurt me badly i also think this event was amazing! Great job devs! Finally we had an event that rewarded active players without spending ton of cash. It may encourage non spending players to stay in the game. It also strengthen team spirit. I really loved that event! For me best ever and ive been playing for a long time! Once again congratz for the devs!

Unlucky one. Expanded epic crate roll to rank 1100 and i finished 1114. I would personally feel better if i would have missed threshold by 114 rather then 14 ranks. But that is my "personal luck". Congrats to all others that got what they truly deserve.

Devs: Great move!
    Last edited by p@go; 09-27-2017 at 10:36 AM. Reason: spelling error

I haven't got any rewards what's up with that?

Its funny cause i think this event was probably one of my highest ranking and i barely even did anything extra. Came to war, got alot of bp and earned some stuff for being very active. Awesome job devs👍

Can't contract support either like what's going on?