• Show
Clear All
  • Xcali1985
    Head Boss
    • Jun 2013

Re: Event: Turf Wars - 9/21/17 19:00 PDT

Originally posted by alpha6776 View Post
    All,

I have a few comments about the latest event.

First, I enjoyed the turf war concept and rewarding the top 8 with their own areas in jobs was a cool twist;

Second, the event felt a bit thrown together and execution could be a bit smoother in the future. I presume this is caused by the fact that the format was new and different. Personally, I think top 25 should have gotten Scythe gear in addition to Scythe as a reward. It was a bit strange not to have gear for LT as part of the rewards;

Third, I have to agree with Big Jim that ALL past event lieutenants should be in the Super Crate. Making top ten (10) is very time consuming and expensive. I understand how the error occurred, but it seems fixable by just allowing the top 10 to re-roll after rolling back the lts that were awarded. I'm okay with that roll back if the other in top 10 are as well.

In any event, thanks to the devs for an innovative format and we look forward to them fine tuning future turf war events.

Very truly yours,
    ⚡️Alpha⚡️
    Agree on all points, only issue I really had was the empire rewards, I don’t know the solution, but they have to figure out some way to make the rewards good enough to fight for and reasonable enough to chase.

To see no one make the top 10 was not pleasing. I think the concept that you have basically the top accounts leaving other empires for a week or so for an event is flawed. People work hard to build empires and to say you have to leave it to get real rewards is not right.

I just so happened to be visiting a friend when the event was announced, so I stuck it out there and we got all but the top 4 prizes, if I was still in my old empire we would have not gotten past 1 or 2.

Anyways, fun event, maybe next time make a pop up when you collect after a war to show the breakdown of points that you received, like total points, total turf points, and any multipliers for early finishes.

It was virtually impossible to check and see if the system was working correctly on that front.

Comment

• Maverickâ„¢
      Lackey
      • May 2015

I believe that the super roll should be an epic lt of your choosing I mean let's be honest most of the people who get top ten have spent a substantial amount to get there so should pretty much get the choice. If this was an option am sure not only the regular top ten people would go for this but people looking for that missing lt from collection. As for the gaining points after event this has happened before and the Devs have extended the brackets which they didn't do when it was the red countess event. All in all the event was good the spenders will still spend and it gives the active people a chance at an lt they normally wouldn't be able to get. I would like to see the world war style brought back (replacing eve slot) as it gave us something new

Comment

• Britches
        Lackey
        • Sep 2017

Still missing scratch card & energy & stamina refill off the empire contribution bit of that event on 4 of my minis tried to contact support it takes me to a webpage which filled out for it to then tell me sever issue error has occurred message doesn't send seeing as I wasted quite a bit of staked refills on my minis I'm quite annoyed tbh

Comment

• Reaper9292
          Banned
          • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Britches View Post
          Still missing scratch card & energy & stamina refill off the empire contribution bit of that event on 4 of my minis tried to contact support it takes me to a webpage which filled out for it to then tell me sever issue error has occurred message doesn't send seeing as I wasted quite a bit of staked refills on my minis I'm quite annoyed tbh
          i got empire rewards on all my toons , did u collect 250k personal points on your minis in order to recieve empire rewards?

Comment

• Britches
            Lackey
            • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post
            i got empire rewards on all my toons , did u collect 250k personal points on your minis in order to recieve empire rewards?
            Yes my minis was like top earners in the small empire they was all in (all 4 lsi's) I should of got the 100x cc scratch card & energy & stamina refill as that's all that was shown in the empire contribution bit but I haven't received nothing but the free crate roll so far

Comment

• Bbbbb
              Lackey
              • Jun 2017

Can't contract support either like what's going on?
              I can not access the new London job even tho other members of my empire can. And yes I did exceed the minimum to get the awards.

And I am also frustrated that you can not contact support

Comment

• tambunan
                Enforcer
                • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Bbbbb View Post
                I can not access the new London job even tho other members of my empire can. And yes I did exceed the minimum to get the awards.

And I am also frustrated that you can not contact support
                This might sound stupid but did you 5-starred all the jobs?

Comment

• Bbbbb
                  Lackey
                  • Jun 2017

Originally posted by tambunan View Post
                  Thanks for the idea, but yes I’ve 5-starred all the jobs

Comment

• Irish
                    Brawler
                    • Apr 2016

Originally posted by alpha6776 View Post
                    All,

I have a few comments about the latest event.

First, I enjoyed the turf war concept and rewarding the top 8 with their own areas in jobs was a cool twist;

Second, the event felt a bit thrown together and execution could be a bit smoother in the future. I presume this is caused by the fact that the format was new and different. Personally, I think top 25 should have gotten Scythe gear in addition to Scythe as a reward. It was a bit strange not to have gear for LT as part of the rewards;

Third, I have to agree with Big Jim that ALL past event lieutenants should be in the Super Crate. Making top ten (10) is very time consuming and expensive. I understand how the error occurred, but it seems fixable by just allowing the top 10 to re-roll after rolling back the lts that were awarded. I'm okay with that roll back if the other in top 10 are as well.

In any event, thanks to the devs for an innovative format and we look forward to them fine tuning future turf war events.

Very truly yours,
                    ⚡️Alpha⚡️
                    I dont understand the part about letting the top 10 reroll thier crates? How would that even be a solution? At the very least you would have to let everyone who rolled an epic crate or a super crate reroll as ace was not included in either crate. And even though i didnt like the epic i recieved i realize that allowing/making everyone reroll isnt fair. Cause if i rolled something i wanted and you wanted me to reroll i would be very upset and you cant allow everyone who got things they didnt want to reroll because now they have had two shots at getting what they want. So basically there arent very many alternatives to resolving the situation without it being unfair to someone. The only way to resolve it is to try and compensate the whole community, which i think they tried to do with the free crate roll. That being said the case could still be made that big jim still hasnt been allowed the chance at another Ace. Yo cant give everyone a free super crate (not that you would) because it isnt fair to those who earned em, basically i think you could either do something for big jim in the form of reimbursing him some refills or fp and reverse any progress from said refills or fp. Maybe shoot em a couple refills for any time spent on event. Not really many solutions available that are fair to everyone.

Comment

• Anchovy
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2017

Originally posted by tambunan View Post
                      If you have to have all jobs 5 starred to access the London special jobs, how is that a reward for the top 8 empires?
                      They made a "reward" out of something that should come for free in the first place to everyone who 5* London. Real reward would have been to be able to access the secret area without needing to 5* London.
                      That's what I think anyway

Comment

• tambunan
                        Enforcer
                        • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Anchovy View Post
                        If you have to have all jobs 5 starred to access the London special jobs, how is that a reward for the top 8 empires?
                        They made a "reward" out of something that should come for free in the first place to everyone who 5* London. Real reward would have been to be able to access the secret area without needing to 5* London.
                        That's what I think anyway
                        That kind of exception would probably needed some kind of heavy coding - might as well keep it exclusive to top 8 winner. IMO the reward was you got your empire name written on the job, not much of a reward? It depends on the person tho - i'm not one of the winner.

Comment

• Mr OJ
                          Goon
                          • Aug 2014

Hello, i still havent received anything from the empire guild rewards, still buggy and taking time?

Comment

• Re: Event: Turf Wars - 9/21/17 19:00 PDT

Originally posted by Mr OJ View Post
                            Hello, i still havent received anything from the empire guild rewards, still buggy and taking time?
                            Did you send in a Ticket? I sent one myself (using Alexian's alternate guide to contact support) because i got nothing after leaving empire once event ended and the reason given to me was one i didn't agree with but not bothered since its just empire rewards. So long as you contact them they should either be able to help you or give you a reason why they can't.

Comment

• Britches
                              Lackey
                              • Sep 2017

I can't find this "to the dev" section on here why is it? As I still haven't received anything off this event the small empire I was in was ranked like 700 odd with my 4 mini's in top 10 of the empire contribution list person rewards I was a way off which not bothered about them as I know I haven't a chance with the bigger toons out there but for the empire contribution rewards at least I expected them to then not get any

Comment

• Re: Event: Turf Wars - 9/21/17 19:00 PDT

Try to send a ticket to support. Forums help raise an issue but you need support to fix them.
                                I can't find this "to the dev" section on here why is it? As I still haven't received anything off this event the small empire I was in was ranked like 700 odd with my 4 mini's in top 10 of the empire contribution list person rewards I was a way off which not bothered about them as I know I haven't a chance with the bigger toons out there but for the empire contribution rewards at least I expected them to then not get any
                                Have a question or concern that can only be addressed by the devs? Post here!

Post your issues here and we'll see if the oompa loompas can bang it out. We also welcome any suggestions you might have that do not involve our mothers.

Comment

Working...
                                X