Thread: Isn't there supposed to be an event going on right now?

Isn't there supposed to be an event going on right now?

Isn't there a Legendary Insignia event that is scheduled to be happening today?
    My banner says there is a special Italy job with Legendary Insignias which was supposed to start last night and run for 24 hrs. I am not seeing it...

Re: Isn't there supposed to be an event going on right now?

Yeah, it is on. I finish it already. It was weird when you click on it. It does nothing at first. But I went to Italy map and just start using my energy on jobs then later legendary insignia pop up. You can get 20.

I never noticed it cause of no timer next to it, wonder how many else have no idea this has even passed lol.

It's still going: ends in ~8hrs

When I click on it I got regular jobs screen. I then click on Italy, but it's my regular Italy screen with my already completed jobs. In past "event jobs" have been fresh new job maps with higher energy costs/ higher rewards. Is that not the case this time?

They confirmed on FB that it's any job in regular Italy.

I don't have it unlocked so no event for me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda
    Do or do not, there is no try

They couldn’t have made a bigger mess of that event if they tried. There was no countdown timer in the banner, no indication the event was active, the event time was only given in 1 time zone - I actually had to check on google how that corresponded to my own time zone - and clicking on the banner took you to a picture of the insignias instead of the actual event which is completely useless.

The drop rate was also horrible. I spent over 6000 energy and got nothing before I eventually gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalstorm View Post
    They couldn’t have made a bigger mess of that event if they tried. There was no countdown timer in the banner, no indication the event was active, the event time was only given in 1 time zone - I actually had to check on google how that corresponded to my own time zone - and clicking on the banner took you to a picture of the insignias instead of the actual event which is completely useless.

The drop rate was also horrible. I spent over 6000 energy and got nothing before I eventually gave up.
    Still haven't figured out why they don't have time zone selection in the settings then put a timer overlay on the graphic with the offset of the selected time zone.

It's really not that hard to Code.

Really pissed they had an event in an area that many players havent even gotten to yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SumFun View Post
    Really pissed they had an event in an area that many players havent even gotten to yet.
    Yea I don't understand the logic myself. Should have been any non chance job. I think it's in an effort to get player to actually do the silver and gold jobs which cost a ton to complete.

I think the term "event" is wrong. It was less of an event and more of a type of promotion of the new legendary insignia. They chose revenants, which is the newest boss i think, and italy has the latest job update, because less people are totally done with either of these because they are newer. Im not sure about this but it makes sense to me. As far as new toons not having access it sort of sucks but it all depends on how you build your toon. Lsi will hit italy fairly quickly, and realistically if you dice jobbed your energy all the time you could have a toon that is years old and doesnt have italy unlocked. This was probably a cheap and easy way to release the insignia but doesnt take into account every player. But i was glad it was Italy😜