Thread: Legendary Insignia Event

Legendary Insignia Event

Hi

Are there any issues with this event?
    my mini toons can't event make italy because this area is not opened so far...
    Last edited by katha; 09-15-2017 at 07:46 AM.

Re: Legendary Insignia Event

Yes this inaignia event sucks! If you have not unluckt Italy then you can't join the event. That really sucks!!!! Events should be open for everyone

I think the event is not working. Usually if u click on the banner it will start a special Italy job, even if u haven't unlocked Italy yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    I think the event is not working. Usually if u click on the banner it will start a special Italy job, even if u haven't unlocked Italy yet.
    that is job heist, this is another type of event and it seems they decided that only people who have italy unlocked can participate .
    and since the silver gold job were released it takes a while to unlock italy for new accounts if u complete silver and gold for first areas.
    they should have unlocked italy for everyone for at least 24 hours tho

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    I don't get it this event.....
    my main halfway done in Italy used 2k engery no drops?....
    mini chopper 300 eng gets 3 drops .....
    mini t-girl does not have Italy open yet .... ?????

What a waist of refills

Worst heist ever........ Minis cant play, drops are non-existant at all, and what about the guys who finished italy already? Waste of energy totally imo, should of had its own special area like they always were when job heists are avail

Quote Originally Posted by fbc765 View Post
    Worst heist ever........ Minis cant play, drops are non-existant at all, and what about the guys who finished italy already? Waste of energy totally imo, should of had its own special area like they always were when job heists are avail
    This isn't a heist, it's just a little mini event for the people who want some extra insignia parts. We also had a double SoCal completion mini event a few months ago.

Personally I thought these were both fine. I got 5-6 insignia parts on my main without spending. My triple LSI mini did have Italy gold completed already, so I've been just spamming the dice job and been getting an insignia part every 2-3 times.

But maybe in the future, they should make this sort of event work at all job areas so everyone is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanza View Post
    I don't get it this event.....
    my main halfway done in Italy used 2k engery no drops?....
    mini chopper 300 eng gets 3 drops .....
    mini t-girl does not have Italy open yet .... ?????

What a waist of refills
    Took me 12 refills with 2500 energy using Baron at x4 usage. I would normally say a waste of refills for the return especially since legendary insignias don't seem to lean towards a higher ratio for the main skill.

For attack insignias the chance of getting epic attack based addons and attack addons should be higher.

Anyways I have not completed silver jobs for Italy and probably won't unless they do events like this until it's done.

Brawler

Quote Originally Posted by fbc765 View Post
    Thank you for the warning!
    2 events I will ignore in the future, Battle heist and Legendary insignia mini event(jobs)
    Terrible drop rate.
    All that time, effort, uncapped refills and favor points for nothing.
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 10-15-2017 at 02:55 PM.