• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maulwurf
    Goon
    • Dec 2016

Cayman Islands numbers

I can't quite figure out the arithmetic herehere. e.g. it says on level 3 'money cannot be stolen up to $3200000' and says 'Secured 1500000' How do these numbers relate?
  • Mdwstrnkid
    Consigliere
    • Aug 2013

Re: Cayman Islands numbers

The $3200000 figure is how much the next level (i.e. level 4) will protect. Your currently have $1500000 protected from Hotwire.

Comment

• Maulwurf
      Goon
      • Dec 2016

Thx. So whatever I have in my Bank above $1500000 is not safe? if that is so for the max level I pay $400M to be protected up $200M ?. I would think being able to buy this I would have a lot more than $200M in the bank. Doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to me.

Comment

• Allwyn
        Hitman
        • Dec 2016

to protect from Hotwire everyone has to spend hell lot

Comment

• mr_teflon
          Lieutenant
          • May 2014

this is the one property where I bought all 10 on as soon possible on all accounts I own, once it gets beyond 200 million in your bank start spending it on stuff like shop achievements, upgrading insignias, buying gear etc, thats what I always do to keep it below the 200 million threshold, but its pretty expensive property to get going though.

Comment

• Squiffle
            Lieutenant
            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Maulwurf View Post
            I can't quite figure out the arithmetic herehere. e.g. it says on level 3 'money cannot be stolen up to $3200000' and says 'Secured 1500000' How do these numbers relate?
            The wiki page is pretty clear, I believe - http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/w...Cayman_Islands

Comment

Working...
            X