• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maulwurf
    Goon
    • Dec 2016

terminator devastate reach

With the Devastate capability can the Terminator hit a building behind the front column, all of which are still up ? A few times my #5 building behind the front has been wiped out with a few hits by a terminator and a host. The ghost was not high enough to do it by himself. I am at a point where I could acquire this but don't want to spend 15k CC if it can only hit next to an empty slot. In that case I think there are better uses for those CCs.
  • alexian
    • Jun 2013

Re: terminator devastate reach

No, a Terminator cannot enter in a back building, no matter of the skill he wants to use.
    The first thing that comes in mind is that the opponents had Research Lab super power active, which grants visibility to buildings 5 and 8 and 9 for all players, no matter of class. You can counteract it with same super power, in which case only front buildings are seen for both empires.
    48BE8B

Comment

• Necrofessr
      Hitman
      • Jan 2014

Devastate has one good use. Loaded building with full basement 25+ hitting weakest target avb overall useless wait to learn after all other skills maxed.

Comment

• Maulwurf
        Goon
        • Dec 2016

Thank you very much for the explanation. I thought Terminator can see only next to an empty slot, but did not have any other suspects. Now I understand. Associated with your answer, I am never quite sure about the building numbering of my buildings, obviously 5 is clear but is 9 SW or SE ? Probably 9 to mirror the enemies numbering but again, I am not sure.

Comment

• fbc765
          Enforcer
          • Aug 2016

Originally posted by maulwurf View Post
          thank you very much for the explanation. I thought terminator can see only next to an empty slot, but did not have any other suspects. Now i understand. Associated with your answer, i am never quite sure about the building numbering of my buildings, obviously 5 is clear but is 9 sw or se ? Probably 9 to mirror the enemies numbering but again, i am not sure.
          321 ---- 123
          654 ---- 456
          987 ---- 789
          Last edited by fbc765; 09-11-2017, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Maulwurf
            Goon
            • Dec 2016

Thx. I have been getting the impression that none of the second tier additional super powers are worth the investment, that all of them should probable the last choice.

Comment

• Dr death
              Kingpin
              • May 2013

Collapse is a great skill to have in combo with the lab super power. About 3 attack heavy Terms and building 6 loaded its offensive players, makes for quick work of what is almost always a key building.

Comment

• p@go
                Brawler
                • Jun 2016

Originally posted by fbc765 View Post
                321 ---- 123
                654 ---- 456
                987 ---- 789
                We use:

no matter attacking or defending buildings, cause if u place a building as an empires co-/leader the layout shown is 123... (until then i used the expression u use, but because some use 321, some 123 no one can really be sure)

Comment

• Missy
                  Thug
                  • Jun 2014

Both attacking and defending

Comment

• Ҝιττү
                    Goon
                    • Mar 2016

Originally posted by fbc765 View Post
                    321 ---- 123
                    654 ---- 456
                    987 ---- 789
                    The building numbers are

Comment

• Reaper9292
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2016

as a sin/reaper u can see enemys 9 and enemies can see 9 on you so thats why that cant be called 7 .
                      i and my first empire have used mirroring numbers since the start .
                      so the building that can be seen by assasin is 9 and thats how the counting should start for your buildings too .

Comment

• Quaranj
                        Boss
                        • May 2015

Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post
                        as a sin/reaper u can see enemys 9 and enemies can see 9 on you so thats why that cant be called 7 .
                        i and my first empire have used mirroring numbers since the start .
                        so the building that can be seen by assasin is 9 and thats how the counting should start for your buildings too .
                        "Our 7, their 9"

The graphic of the EvE building move there shows the home empire buildings the same way as opponent targets are called.

I've visited empires that called their home buildings inverted though to mirror the opponent side. Always confuses players from the outside who know it the other way.

Officer: "Heal in 1!!!"
                        Me: "Psssh, I am in 3. IDK what they're on about..."

Comment

Working...
                        X