• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UWE_Duke
    Developer
    • Jul 2016

Boss heist 3

Hey Big Bosses,

BOSS HEIST III ready to go. Are you ready?

Duration
    9/10 - 9/13 20:00 PDT

How to play:
    1) When boss heist is active, tapping on the banner will summon the boss for you. You will find the boss in the boss list. And this heist boss doesn't conflict with your on going normal boss, meaning you should be able to summon it while you are having an on going boss.
    2) For players who want the best rewards, you need to start and finish the job heist within the first 12 hours, which is before Stage 0 ends. Every 12 hours, the boss stage increases by 1 and the overall rewards for each minion tier is a little bit weaker.
    3) If you join the boss 12 hours after it began, you are automatically in the second stage(stage1) of the boss, meaning you are not going to get the best rewards (basically miss some shards and mysterious tokens), but your cost on the heist is also reduced. It's a fair deal.
    4) The boss disappears on 9/13 20:00 PDT no matter when you summoned it, you get the rewards for completing the boss minion tiers, not collect at the end. If you kill the boss earlier than that, the boss disappears.
    5) There are 6 boss tiers and 6 (time) stages, if you hit the Nth boss tier on the Nth stage or later stages, you get minimal damage mitigation (10%) for hitting the boss and get the base rewards for the boss tier. If you are trying to spend the minimum amount to finish the heist, pace your self, kill 1 boss tier per stage (12 hours). If you try harder, there will be better rewards.
    6) You cannot call for help or share codes for this boss, they don't work. It's your own fight.
    7) The Heist Boss behavior is different from regular FPS bosses, each minion, depends on their classes and a hidden difficulty level, has different skill sets. Snipers/Assassin do more counter damage. Assassin can execute and cripple player. Heavy weapon/Enforcer has damage mitigation and splash damage mitigation. Etc.
    8) Base damage for the heist boss is fixed per stamina based on player's stamina count. Choosing which class doesn't matter. So this is different from normal FPS boss. For example if you hit a Assassin with Assassin and do 100 base dmg for 1 stamina, using sniper will do the same base damage.
    9) LT powers still work for this heist. Experience and gold return has nothing special. Alloy drop should be normal, class XP should be normal.
    10) For counter class logic, if you choose a class that counters the boss class, you do 150% damage, if the boss class counters your class, you do 67% damage. The FPS weapon skills are inherited from the regular FPS boss, meaning Sniper and Assassin can do 2x/3x crit damage, heavy weapons can splash 100% to the minions on the same tier. Enforcer is still not that great in term of this, but we have quite a few assassin minions so you can do more base damage on them.

Rewards:
    If you finish the Heist at Stage 0, you're going to receive:12 Epic Shards, 5 Mysterious Tokens, 21 Rare Shards, and Shadow Ruby(+8 def to all equipped unaffiliated[no stack])

UWE_Duke
    Last edited by Guest; 09-11-2017, 07:17 AM.
  • Chaos A.D
    Goon
    • Mar 2017

Re: Boss heist 3

Battle heist or Boss heist???
    In game msg saying Battle.

Comment

• DFish
      Brawler
      • Mar 2015

Typo on end date in number 4.

My only surprise is you guys waited so long after insignia event to start this boss heist. I figured this would start the next day, haha. Thanks for the these heists, allows us BSIs a chance at items without breaking the bank.

Comment

• DFish
        Brawler
        • Mar 2015

And thanks for early notice, people can finish up bosses this weekend!

Comment

• Cthulu
          Retired Game Guru
          • Dec 2014

Any chance there's another gem stone at the end of this one?
          Come join us
          on the official
          Underworld Empire Discord Server
          https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• GQuest
            Soldier
            • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
            Any chance there's another gem stone at the end of this one?
            There is. It says Ruby

Comment

• Onur
              Thug
              • Jan 2016

This is an old copy/paste. It says "The boss disappears on 7/29 20:00 PDT no matter when you summoned it" and "Shadow Ruby(+8 def to all equipped unaffiliated[no stack])"

Can you please update the information?

Comment

• Squiffle
                Lieutenant
                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                This is an old copy/paste. It says "The boss disappears on 7/29 20:00 PDT no matter when you summoned it" and "Shadow Ruby(+8 def to all equipped unaffiliated[no stack])"

Can you please update the information?
                Heist 1 was a Shadow Diamond, and heist 2 was a Shadow Aquamarine. So where is "Shadow Ruby" copied from ?

Comment

• Allwyn
                  Hitman
                  • Dec 2016

i still want a countdown banner for all events , im sure its not a very big task.... travelling diff time zones diff to manage this

Comment

• Onur
                    Thug
                    • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Squiffle View Post
                    Heist 1 was a Shadow Diamond, and heist 2 was a Shadow Aquamarine. So where is "Shadow Ruby" copied from ?
                    Well, it appears I made a mistake about "Shadow Ruby".

Comment

• Lewie2004
                      Lackey
                      • Nov 2013

seems every thing is catered for the American time zone I mean every thing how about doing it British time for a change. It really pissed me off that we miss out an awful lot not just this but other shit aswell a happy medium wud be fine aswell. And since I'm on a 3 shift pattern of days lates and nites can we sort that out to

Comment

• Ethan
                        Lackey
                        • Apr 2017

+1 for countdown on banners and 'live now' on everything not everyone knows timezones you guys started doing it but have been slack lately

Comment

• Missy
                          Thug
                          • Jun 2014

+1 for countdown and 'time remaining' in hours please.

Comment

• Newwo
                            Thug
                            • Feb 2015

it would be funny if in the end we find that it will be job or EvE heist)))

I would not be surprised tho. Roflmao

Comment

• Johnny86
                              Goon
                              • Aug 2013

I like the timing of this event. Living in Florida, if I weather this hurricane okay, I'll probably start off late so it will be even harder. Or I might just miss it completely.

Comment

Working...
                              X