• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cthulu
    Retired Game Guru
    • Dec 2014

Re: Boss heist 3

Originally posted by Johnny86 View Post
    I like the timing of this event. Living in Florida, if I weather this hurricane okay, I'll probably start off late so it will be even harder. Or I might just miss it completely.
    Good luck Johnny!

And good luck to the rest going through hurricanes/storms, fires, floods and earthquakes right now.
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Missy
      Thug
      • Jun 2014

The banner has disappeared from my feed...what up?

Comment

• Missy
        Thug
        • Jun 2014

Banner is back and has countdown timer. Good work Gaea👊🏻

Comment

• Allwyn
          Hitman
          • Dec 2016

[QUOTE=Allwyn;175881]i still want a countdown banner for all events , im sure its not a very big task.... travelling diff time zones diff to manage this[/QUOTE

thank you for addressng this.... now i know when to get up to finish this event...

Comment

• Bungboy
            Hitman
            • Aug 2013

I'm pretty happy with the boss heists now. The cost to reward ratio is reasonable (40% of an epic crate) and it's good to offer a unique item at the end of each boss heist. I think boss heist is the most balanced too. It feels like all my toons do fairly similar damage per stamina bar, other than my main doing quite a bit more due to high star crit LTs.

Also I really like that the recent boss heist and underworld legends reward items have been for the unaffiliated faction LTs since those LTs lacked item boosts for awhile. Anyway, keep 10 or more total epic shards as rewards in each heist and I've got no complaints about them.

Comment

• p@go
              Brawler
              • Jun 2016

6 Stages. 1:2:1:2:1:1, with a total of 3 Enf, 2 HW, 2 Sin and 1 Sniper and u get the Shadow Ruby after completion of last stage. Slightly harder then last time and it is best to join as Sniper (like always).

The bonus is just top in the first 12 hours, so go for it fast (or dont do it at all). Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
              X