Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Game Update: Legendary Insignia

  1. #21

    Re: Game Update: Legendary Insignia

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper9292 View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/ygw4y
    this is how a vanguard legendary looks when upgraded
    How did u get so many pieces when it hasn't started yet?

  2. #22

    Re: Game Update: Legendary Insignia

    Quote Originally Posted by GQuest View Post
    How did u get so many pieces when it hasn't started yet?
    the guy that showed me probably got it on boss collection. the new feature is that now bosses drop legendary insignias while the event is about having a chance to drop parts while hitting

  3. #23

    Re: Game Update: Legendary Insignia

    why legendary health insignias has only +15 starting health and others start at 20

  4. #24
    Thug
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Masshole
    Posts
    137

    Re: Game Update: Legendary Insignia

    Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    You can obtain parts from the following ways:
    - Daily Insignia achievements(30% chance 1 part)
    what exactly does that mean?
    If ya smellllllll
    What The Toug
    Is Cookin'
    0F2D17 or 9A44EE

  5. #25

    Re: Game Update: Legendary Insignia

    It means that when you do the insignia daily (collect 25 alloys OR collect 1 insignia from a boss OR upgrade an insignia 2 times) you have a 30% chance to drop a legendary part and a 70% chance to drop a normal part.

  6. #26
    Hitman Ninja711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    california.UE "GangsterUE"
    Posts
    430

    Re: Game Update: Legendary Insignia

    i love the one with critical and attack

  7. #27

    Re: Game Update: Legendary Insignia

    Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Hey underworld bosses,

    We've just released Legendary Insignia, they came out with more number of additional powers and higher atk/def/health.

    You can obtain parts from the following ways:
    - Daily Insignia achievements(30% chance 1 part)
    - Boss: Underworld Legends(9 parts at most)
    - Special Events: Coming soon
    Duke, what do u mean by more number of additional powers? I don't see any different powers for these.

  8. #28

    Re: Game Update: Legendary Insignia

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja711 View Post
    i love the one with critical and attack
    soooo jealous - my attack with +8 health hurts even more now!

  9. #29
    Hitman Ninja711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    california.UE "GangsterUE"
    Posts
    430

    Re: Game Update: Legendary Insignia

    i saw new promotion is out .let get it with legendary Insignia

  10. #30

    Re: Game Update: Legendary Insignia

    Quote Originally Posted by GQuest View Post
    Duke, what do u mean by more number of additional powers? I don't see any different powers for these.
    They have more power slots on them, 9 rather than the 7 you get on an epic.

    Why it canít be explained the first time in plain language I donít know.

  11. #31

    Re: Game Update: Legendary Insignia

    Thanks Merc, I didn't see that!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •